ET Server Easy, wolfet, xpsave forever

Whatever

I have high ping, poor network connection, northern Australia, told him this many times, useless tool thinks somehow there is an advantage to having a high ping, somehow, my kill rate of 5 to 15 per game reflects this to this dumbkopf. All the other mods shut up about it, I asked one of them to let the others know, maybe he did maybe he didn't, maybe somebody could let easy know how the internets work, so he can shut his mouth and play the game, thats why we are all here no? Sick of dealing with this guy

Other mods you can ask about this, redbeard, invader, some more I talked to, cant remember their names. 

You keep 2 clients active , one is 280 ping that you leave in specs and the 2nd one is up and down from 400 to 800 that you play with .

• Like 1
  • 100 1

36 minutes ago, Eazy said:

You keep 2 clients active , one is 280 ping that you leave in specs and the 2nd one is up and down from 400 to 800 that you play with .

Halfwit, one is mine and one is my wife, i dont have 2, we are 2 different people, you know this bcos you couldnt stop messaging her. Find yourself a woman bro, something outside of FA it will help with your personality issues.

My ping is high, nothing i can do about it. You also know this, bcos it was told to you by me many times, other admis told you too, even after disconnect, what happend? Nothing, bcos there is nothing to do about it, just deal with it.

What is the advantage bro? All the kills i get?, even with a machine gun I can only get 15 a game.  Explain your thinking, unless you feel like a fool and are looking purely for retribution  or submission, there must be some thinking going on? 

1- I pmed both your clients and no one responded .   Beside the insults once i kick you . 

2- one client ping is 280 in spec , the other is 400- 800 in game . You lag as hell 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eazy said:

1- I pmed both your clients and no one responded .   Beside the insults once i kick you . 

2- one client ping is 280 in spec , the other is 400- 800 in game . You lag as hell 

I did respond, and you rudely decided that nothing being able to be done was unacceptable, even after the other mods talked to you.

Righto, and the point still stands bro, your decree for me to DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY PING, changes what?

You see the point? Your voice does not alter science. I dont believe you think it does. Therefore something about your personality is the issue. You know scientifically there is nothing that can be done, yet you press on. and on. and on.  

Why? This is the issue. This is what you need to respond to, we all know about the ping, that is fact, undisputed.

Why do you continue. Respond to this.

Sorry bro, I realize it sucks for you to not be able to mute. But this is healthy!

You didn t respond to my pm neither my request in main chat .

You claim to not being able to fix you highly moving ping while the other client on the same adresse and same computer is stable at 280 ?  I suggest you play with only the 280 ping client open . 

You claim i m pressing on you while it s first admin action i took on you. I didn t even know before you claimed it that you were jumbo , not that it matter. 

Theses are the facts . 

So I'm just quoting our server rule #8 here:

If you disagree with an admin’s decision, take time to cool down before calmly speaking to the admin. If your issue cannot be resolved in the game - take it to the forum. Do not continue to fight on the server. Remember that screenshots are the best way to prove/disprove the facts! When an admin has to take time out deal with you, you're probably in the wrong! If you still believe the admin made a mistake then you can post in our admin abuse complaint section on the forums. Make sure you have proof such as demos or screenshots before you make a post.

I see you still haven't calmed down, so I suggest you do before going on.

What comes with the high ping, our admins are told to deal those. A jumping ping (as said here 400 - 800) will cause issues to other players and we can't allow that to ruin others fun. If the other connection has a stable ping, there obviously is something wrong with most propably on your pc. You need to fix that ping, or you'll get booted again from server.

Also giving that attitude is not going to lead nowhere here.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Yeah i don't know why you reckon its on same address, might be something wrong with you or your ability to read. Not saying the server isnt at fault, but less likely. 

Like I told you, these are 2 DIFFERENT connections. 2 DIFFERENT service providers. 2 DIFFERENT signal paths. 2 DIFFERENT machines. 2 DIFFERENT payments (bills? Not sure what you might call them)

So we are back to the same spot.  Why continue bro? Why not play your game? Why keep gping on and on about it. There is nothing that can be done about it. If you like you can setup a go fund me and i can get some kind of portable high speed satellite connection? No body else cares that much though, so unless your gonna pay for it, it wont happen.

Seeing it?

3 minutes ago, RendeL said:

So I'm just quoting our server rule #8 here:

I see you still haven't calmed down, so I suggest you do before going on.

What comes with the high ping, our admins are told to deal those. A jumping ping (as said here 400 - 800) will cause issues to other players and we can't allow that to ruin others fun. If the other connection has a stable ping, there obviously is something wrong with most propably on your pc. You need to fix that ping, or you'll get booted again from server.

Also giving that attitude is not going to lead nowhere here.

Yeah, its nothing to do with the machine, its the connection bro, thats the point. I'm no IT expert, but im guessing you guys understand at least as much as i do, so you would know what ping is, and it has pretty much nothing to do with the computer.

Im calm.

Im just taking the piss out of this tool, because knowing his personality type, the lack of the ability to control will infuriate him.

Yep sucks for others, imagine what its like for the person WITH the high ping....its not 1 out of 20 or 30 or 40 players, its every player, as i told the admins already.

26 minutes ago, Eazy said:

You didn t respond to my pm neither my request in main chat .

You claim to not being able to fix you highly moving ping while the other client on the same adresse and same computer is stable at 280 ?  I suggest you play with only the 280 ping client open . 

You claim i m pressing on you while it s first admin action i took on you. I didn t even know before you claimed it that you were jumbo , not that it matter. 

Theses are the facts . 

Actually you kicked my wife also...what was wrong with her ping?

So you say her ping is fine, yet you kick her...something not adding up mate...

And we are back taking a look at things other than pings again..