FA KITCHEN CUISINE COCINA KUCHE KUCHNIA KEITTIO

DONALD82

• Platinum VIP
19 hours ago, DONALD82 said:

After the trend topic of today in Beginners 2, I show my kitchen
All ears to listen to improvements,  Hesis, Insane and others..  all suggestions are welcome
And budgets made by Hesis xdddd

Show your kitchens ¡¡¡¡¡ 

mykitchen.jpg

Okay that's a difficult exercice. But we can tackle the problem by using a well-thought methodology.

Can we ask what is central in your alimentation? What spanish people usually eat?

Obviously spanish people eat a lot of paëlla with orange juice. Can we notice a dominant color? Of course! Yellow and orange, so you should paint your kitchen in yellow with some spot in orange.

Okay but what about the furniture? Well you need a huge shelf in the center of the kitchen with the paëlla pan and a huge bag fixed to the walls, or even the ceiling, filled with orange.

Besides being useful furnitures, they will decorate your kitchen. In order to underline these furniture, I'd like to recommend you to remove all the cupboards.

With these small changes will give your kitchen a very mediterranean look 😎

19 hours ago, Hitch said:

Hahahaha Donald, I love you.

@Hesis when can I expect my Kitchen renovation? 

The very same methodoly canbe applied for you.
What do english people eat? A lot of fish and fried food; basically the fish 'n chips. We can see a Fish 'n Chips shops in every corner of every villages.

So I strongly recommend you to install an aquarium in your kitchen and 3-4 giant deep fryer. In order to fill these deep fryer, you'll need gallons and gallons of oil so here is the clever move : if you renovate your kicthen, do install a huge oil tank (not less than 500 gallons) in the floor of the kitchen. that way, you can buy your oil at an interesting price with a truck that will fill the tank when empty.

To give a cosy look to the kitchen, you should put a carpet on the floor. The oil tank will be hidden and it will be very cosy and warm.
If your kitchen is too small to put the aquarium in the center, you can ask a professionnal to build an aquarium fixed to the ceiling. it won't take lot of room that way.

These simple tricks should help you creating a personal and cosy kitchen :)

• Haha 2
  • 100 1

On 6/21/2020 at 11:00 PM, DONALD82 said:

After the trend topic of today in Beginners 2, I show my kitchen
All ears to listen to improvements,  Hesis, Insane and others..  all suggestions are welcome
And budgets made by Hesis xdddd

Show your kitchens ¡¡¡¡¡ 

mykitchen.jpg

Not bad :)

My kitchen..... better no!!  authentic singles kitchen.. horror show 😅🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3