Iphone mirror screen to Windows 10 PC?

Ford (Cz)

Hi guys. Hope there is some kind of tech guru. Is there any free way how to mirror screen Iphone X to PC with Windows 10 please? Tried to Google it but all I found was with some software when you have to pay and reviews were bit weird looking aka not trustful. Or any personal experience with paid stuff maybe? PC and Iphone are paired. Thanks in advance x

• 8 months later...
On 5/22/2020 at 3:11 PM, Ford (Cz) said:

Hi guys. Hope there is some kind of tech guru. Is there any free way how to mirror screen Iphone X to PC with Windows 10 please? Tried to Google it but all I found was with some software when you have to pay and reviews were bit weird looking aka not trustful. Or any personal experience with paid stuff maybe? PC and Iphone are paired. Thanks in advance x

Did u ever resolve this? 

I believe with apple products you use AirPlay which is google(androids) equivalent to MiraCast and install an application on your pc called "Mirroring360" and go through that.

Edited by kYmo