i wanna request that for hardcore

anal bomb

Isn't the server called "Hardcore"? I think there should be two panzers allowed per team, and i think the current settings are fine.

If this was to become the case, I think the limit should either stay as 1 or vary depending on the size of the map being played

the setting is maxpanzersuicides not the amount of panzer per team. If you do as on the example above more than 5 suicides with panzers it will throw medpacks (instead of rockets) till the map ends.

Edited by anal bomb

Yes i kno what the command means, i design server.cfg's. The current which i believe in 10 is fine. The Hardcore settings means deaths, alot of deaths, thats how i see it. If the player wants to suicide, then let them. Just cause you can't kill them before they fire doesn't mean things should be changed.

Yes i kno what the command means, i design server.cfg's. The current which i believe in 10 is fine.

its already set? gonna try and choose panzer later. (first time after 4 years, me with panzer? ^^)

its not because i cant kill them, its because its lame that the biggest noob gets highest fragger with panzer all the time.

i spected yday some1 who only plays panzer and he was forced to play a different class cause panzer was already taken. 14 acc with smg, 8 acc with pistol. And he has a K/D of 4. gg

Edited by anal bomb

Agreed. I usually don't really complain when I die, cuz it doesn't matter too much to me... but it gets annoying when the same people are panzering every day in the same way:

Player A was blasted by Player B's Panzerfaust.

Player B vaporized himself.

If that person can only kill with panzer, let them. One knows that they are better than them. Who really cares about highest fragger? Its a game, have fun, its not about statistics. Also there is already a 3 map rule that a certain player can only use panzer for 3 maps straight and then they HAVE to give it up.

It is set on ET Pub because I had the panzer shoot med packs. Got bored was suiciding myself. So it is set, which was 10 times.

This might as well be linked to the /kill command. Die like a man and don't kill yourself. If you don't want to get killed by the panzer, bind your kill key in mouse2.

Like dare has said, /kill is part of the game and is not limited, just like panzersuicide shouldn't be but is.

If that person can only kill with panzer, let them. One knows that they are better than them. Who really cares about highest fragger? Its a game, have fun, its not about statistics. Also there is already a 3 map rule that a certain player can only use panzer for 3 maps straight and then they HAVE to give it up.

It is set on ET Pub because I had the panzer shoot med packs. Got bored was suiciding myself. So it is set, which was 10 times.

This might as well be linked to the /kill command. Die like a man and don't kill yourself. If you don't want to get killed by the panzer, bind your kill key in mouse2.

Like dare has said, /kill is part of the game and is not limited, just like panzersuicide shouldn't be but is.

I play on Hardcore very often, and I have never seen a panzer shoot med packs.. nor have I seen anyone forced to get rid of their panzer after 3 maps of using it.

I have no problem dying, as I said before, it doesn't matter much to me. And yes, I already do kill out when I'm about to be panzered. However, it becomes ridiculous when 75% of my deaths are simply avoiding being panzered / getting panzered.

Ill sit on hardcore for 5 hours one day and count how many people kill themselves with panzers and see if any of the players reach 10. Maybe its simply they don't suicide to often. But if they kill you they kill you. I myself generally don't get killed by a suicided panzer cause i kill them before they fire.

Just a little history, didn't many Japs suicide themselves to kill others, its part of war deal with it.

I play on Hardcore very often, and I have never seen a panzer shoot med packs.. nor have I seen anyone forced to get rid of their panzer after 3 maps of using it.

+1

20 selfkills with panzer - no med packs

edit: come on, this is just funny, if the panzer punishs the panzer boy (who obviously choosed a to big weapon) by throwing med packs. It also fixes the issue about the not working 3-map rule with leaving panzer!

THINK ABOUT IT

and leave the stupid i can kill panzer with 3 hs, its np4me shit out of discussion, i can do that too.... sometimes.... when i m not reloading, healing, clipping an rnade on or scratching my hairy big..... nose.

Edited by anal bomb

set g_maxPanzerSuicides 5 // amount of panzer suicides before it starts firing medpacks
set g_panzerPackDistance 2 // distance of medpacks from panzer

I agree. This will also protect team mates from annoying fannybandits that blast their panzer off first thing after respawn, resulting in TK's

Isn't the server called "Hardcore"? I think there should be two panzers allowed per team, and i think the current settings are fine.

It's Hardcore not JayCore, 1 is plenty, Jaymod already has late night Panzer wars.

I do think we should enable more mines ^^

I do agree that we should have 20 mines which gives a .8 a mine per player with a 24 slot server a chance of being hit by them and more ways to set up a defense where there's not enough players on to defend the whole map.

But i still don't agree that things should be changed at all, even limiting the amount of suicides a panzerman can do on himself.

Maybe if one doesn't rely on self heal or a weapon that shots nades he can shoot the panzerman. I believe your argument is that the people with panzer's generally get most fragger am i correct?

I guess this quote comes in handy during a time like this "Kill or be Killed"

:rolleyes: