WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone

Ford (Cz)

Hi guys, is there any Tech Guru who can tell me if there is a way how to get messages from WhatsApp on Android phone to iPhone please? Not like save them to file but real transfer so they will open at WhatsApp on iPhone. Thanks

1 hour ago, Snuffs99 said:

Not an expert but google is your friend.

One of these methods might be of help, if not google, plenty of options.

https://mobiletrans.wondershare.com/whatsapp/transfer-whatsapp-from-android-to-iphone.html

All those programs pretend to be free but you have to pay like $40 and couldn't find any trustful reviews on any of them. Just curious if anybody left Android for iPhone and managed to transfer it. Cos there are like more then 90% ppl saying it can't be done but then you have few who say it can be done somehow. 90% out of this "few" points on spec programs (you have to pay but they have no personal experience with them). 

54 minutes ago, Ford (Cz) said:

All those programs pretend to be free but you have to pay like $40 and couldn't find any trustful reviews on any of them. Just curious if anybody left Android for iPhone and managed to transfer it. Cos there are like more then 90% ppl saying it can't be done but then you have few who say it can be done somehow. 90% out of this "few" points on spec programs (you have to pay but they have no personal experience with them). 

Apologies mate, i did actually find the program patched in the "usual " places but didn't read the comments which state it wont work on anything above android 7 and IOS 8/9 so yeah forget it.

I assume the end to end encryption whatsapp uses nowadays would also be a problem too as even if you have the same number a new whatapp install on the iphone would then give a new encryption key.

Mind me asking why you need the whatsapp chats and if its all or just a few you need? If its all then i cant really suggest anything but if its just the odd few you need then you could forward them to a family/friends  phone and then they could forward them back to you on the iphone?

Edited by Snuffs99

14 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Apologies mate, i did actually find the program patched in the "usual " places but didn't read the comments which state it wont work on anything above android 7 and IOS 8/9 so yeah forget it.

I assume the end to end encryption whatsapp uses nowadays would also be a problem too as even if you have the same number a new whatapp install on the iphone would then give a new encryption key.

Mind me asking why you need the whatsapp chats and if its all or just a few you need? If its all then i cant really suggest anything but if its just the odd few you need then you could forward them to a family/friends  phone and then they could forward them back to you on the iphone?

It's working chat, so passwords for comps, alarm codes etc. I guess I will survive without it. I was wondering cos I still didn't hear 100% answers saying it can't be done. 

17 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Not an expert but google is your friend.

One of these methods might be of help, if not google, plenty of options.

https://mobiletrans.wondershare.com/whatsapp/transfer-whatsapp-from-android-to-iphone.html