ET NQ #1 Inactive time on NQ1

Siwex89

Hey,

I believe that we have inactivity set too high on Nq1 Two minutes in some maps can make big mess.

For example in Italy, axis team starts in first spawn, "all" players go to flag and CP but when jeep gets passed by first gate and axis respawned in first spawn again, it turns out that there's three players afk in first spawn...  in meantime when members and regulars are trying to fix uneven teams (!put s afk and trying to !even) allies already have flag, Cp and jeep is passing second barrier :(

Not to mention small ,short maps that we have on NQ1. In ~15 min maps 120s inactivity +time to !even = 1/3 of a map is uneven:(

And it's hard to tell when someone is really AFK or maybe that player is just trying to eat some cookies or chicken wings:crazy/ drinking some beer/ tea/coffee and thats the reason why he can't respond to " /m nick are you here? "

and they go mad for that put afk :(

So my suggestion is to set that to:

g_inactivity 60 

• Like 3
  • 100 1

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Siwex89 said:

So my suggestion is to set that to:

g_inactivity 60 

When people come with solid logic and I don't have counter ... and it makes me life easier - 

set g_inactivity "60"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 2

I fully agree Siwex. I often see admins putting people to spectators for this reason, which could be avoided with a more strict setting. It can be annoying at times to have people not playing, therefore having unbalanced teams.

• Like 1
  • 100 1