Usernames

csconley

Names are a non-concrete thing for me if I can help it. Naturally then, I have a ton of names I'll go by.

I have a pile of names and variations of said names I'll cycle through out of boredom, but I have 2 I've been using consistently.

Malokyte - Deliberate misspelling of a rock. Name gets annoying to say over and over so I run around with it abbreviated as Malo. hearts and anagrams and smilies tend to f*** around with this name a LOT. e.g. Malo <3, lMao <3, 3< olaM, Malo :D, etc. etc.

Oracle - Name I've been using the longest, chosen when I started playing UT2k4 because I could predict a player's map strategy with near perfect consistency. Declined in use a bit because of halo nubcaeks (they're surprisingly clueless to how many Oracles have existed (plus nobody wants to be thought of as a floating crazy ball thingy))

You still play ut2004? I use to go by avalanche and played onslaught and team arena master. I was in {T5K}, pure., and {EnM}, to name a few. pure. was a #1 ranked team on ons and tam. {T5K} was equally good at ons on Team Warfare League. Any ways, I may reinstall. I think I can do pretty good 2 years after not playing.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disco is a nickname I have in rl. I'm one of those people that hear a few words and bursts out in a song that has those few words in it. Therefore, my friends started calling me Disco. Disco is a dance style and has nothing to do with singing, but what can I say? I surround myself with stupid people so that I, myself, can feel smarter. lol

I am an Army Medic & civilian Paramedic IRL. Kane is my last name. In the first COD, and in other games (voyager Elite Force) I went by Grand Admiral Thrawn, but that name is to long to many games now, hence the change.