PnkBstrA.exe and Still Banned

AriMich

Question

Please Please, I know there is a certain branch of the forums to visit if I have any issues with being banned... But I figured since I needed help, I would just throw it in with this other issue that decided to plague me.

Well, I shouldn't be so dramatic as to say I'm being "plagued"...

PnkBstrA.exe: What does it mean and how do I fix it? I've been getting kicked repeatedly for this very thing. I don't know WHAT to call it so it is, indeed, a "thing" for now. I went to the Punk Buster site and did the whole UPDATE do-hickey, and I was STILL kicked repeatedly... Any help on that would be great.

I should probably check if I am still banned before I dig up the issue again... Probably a good idea. Yeah, I'll do that after this and then edit it if I'm am indeed unbanned.

So, pretending (but not really because I am unsure so I really am serious) that I am still banned, I was banned wrongfully for martydom which I have never used in my entire time on the Hardcore Mix-game server this clan hosts, but I was still required to "swear" that I would never use it again, which is impossible since I never used it, but I swore I would never use Marty, so there we go. For about a week I lived with this promise of being unbanned. But, there was an issue with not having my GUID. I gave the admin, who was helping me, my GUID so I could be unbanned finally! But, I checked about four days later and, alas, I was still not unbanned... This was, I dunno, almost a month ago. HELP, if you don't mind my asking.

SIN-FREAKIN-CERELY,

AriMich 8]

3 answers to this question

Please Please, I know there is a certain branch of the forums to visit if I have any issues with being banned... But I figured since I needed help, I would just throw it in with this other issue that decided to plague me.

Well, I shouldn't be so dramatic as to say I'm being "plagued"...

PnkBstrA.exe: What does it mean and how do I fix it? I've been getting kicked repeatedly for this very thing. I don't know WHAT to call it so it is, indeed, a "thing" for now. I went to the Punk Buster site and did the whole UPDATE do-hickey, and I was STILL kicked repeatedly... Any help on that would be great.

If you are running Vista or 7 try right clicking and running as an administrator, if that doesn't work, try restarting your PnkBstrA.exe by going to start/run/services.msc and find the PnkBstrA.exe and restart it.