Facking Gigabyte hardware broke down

OnionKnight

Lol I just built my dad a computer using my old processor. Used a gigabyte motherboard and guess what? Its newest bios for their AM3 microATX boards doesn't even have the feature of letting you change memory voltage (wtfffff what a piece of shittt). Then the audio on the motherboard stopped working. Facking onboard sound broke down. Greattt so I have to go return that shit

Then just yesterday, my Gigabyte HD 5770 broke down so I had to send it to their warehouse (manufacturer warrenty). Son of a........

And now my Gigabyte PCI wireless network adapter... ALSO BROKE DOWN

So ya all the gigabyte products around me have broken down. Facking gigabyte china shit

Isn't it all either China or Taiwan?

Sucks to hear though Onion. Are you a walking ESD factory? Gigabytes always been one of those companies that maybe it doesn't make the fastest PC parts on the planet, but at least its reliable. Or "supposed" to be.

Isn't it all either China or Taiwan?

Sucks to hear though Onion. Are you a walking ESD factory? Gigabytes always been one of those companies that maybe it doesn't make the fastest PC parts on the planet, but at least its reliable. Or "supposed" to be.

I dunno lol. Its probably one or the other for sure. But either way I think Gigabyte products hate me lawl. Well i exchanged the board for an Asus mATX and it works perfect.

Shit that Gigabyte board gave me nightmares. It was like something that comes out of dell.

Lol doesn't have settings to change memory voltage !! I phoned gigabyte and they were like "Usually the board just automatically changes the voltage anyways, so there shouldn't be a problem". Psssshhhh =( change voltage my ass, its stuck on one set voltage for any ram you put in there lol. Maybe its just my luck. Every manufacturer has their "rotten apples". Like this damn mATX board

I dunno lol. Its probably one or the other for sure. But either way I think Gigabyte products hate me lawl. Well i exchanged the board for an Asus mATX and it works perfect.

Shit that Gigabyte board gave me nightmares. It was like something that comes out of dell.

Lol doesn't have settings to change memory voltage !! I phoned gigabyte and they were like "Usually the board just automatically changes the voltage anyways, so there shouldn't be a problem".

lol. Man, I just LOL'd at that dell comment. Screw Dell and their damn backwards PSUs.

That's really weird...granted I haven't done a build in awhile but I've never heard of the board "automatically" adjusting voltage. Screw that...how the hell is it going to know what kind of voltage to adjust to before it hits failure.

I've had a love/hate relationship with ASUS. Some of their products are top notch..and others are bottom shelf. The bad thing is...the price doesn't matter...I've seen their tier 1 mobos be complete crap with cheap capacitors. I've also seem them do some quality work. Seems like of a tossup at times. GL on yoru current board man. Post some stats when you get a chance. I'm always interested in thermal profiles, OC abilities etc.

I feel you man..it seems like when once thing goes wrong..everything just go down the hill.. remember my ATI HD 4850X2 1GB was broken a few months ago...well..my Intel MB went bad a month before that..but I was really happy with Intel's RMA...overnight shipping :yahoo ....ATI...nooooooo!!!! almost a month...

Dunno about others but Asus'es and Intel's MoBos are HQ, so are Seagate and Western Digital HDDs. I also recommend to have Seasonic PSU and maybe Antec(it has lower quality in these days) as the case. There are so few quality names... And more costs/lower specs = better quality

Dunno about others but Asus'es and Intel's MoBos are HQ, so are Seagate and Western Digital HDDs. I also recommend to have Seasonic PSU and maybe Antec(it has lower quality in these days) as the case. There are so few quality names... And more costs/lower specs = better quality

I've been using Corsair 750TX for almost 2 years now...wonderful PSU

Edited by Pegasus