Private chat, dedicated # for regulars...

unlawfulsniper

Hey dare, I was thinking it would be really cool if FA members had their own dedicated pm # regardless of the amout of player playing. I find it cumbersome to pm people, cuz I have to type a few chars of their name and some people like dotman you have to look up their pm # since '.' doesn't register. So I was thinking it would be cool if FA members their their own dedicaed pm #. Example, Joe Dirt is always #1, Dare #1, Fem #6, unlawful #32, etc. I'm not sure if this is possible or difficult, but let me know what you think.

peace

• Administrators

!list

/m 34 hi dot.

Use the slot number rather then partial names.

On etpub you can use /ma hi all

Goes to all clan members.

Slot number keeps changing. So, you always need to do !list to see present slot number.

!list

/m 34 hi dot.

Use the slot number rather then partial names.

On etpub you can use /ma hi all

Goes to all clan members.

Slot number keeps changing. So, you always need to do !list to see present slot number.

Cool, didn't know that /ma thingy. What I was saying is it would be awesome if FA members had dedicated slot #s regardless of the amount of other player playing. And regardless of how the total amount of players changes over the day. Not sure if ET code allows it tho.