COD4 COD4 Map Rotation Suggestions 2019

Sonofdoc

Hello! This is a forum thread for regulars to suggest changes and request maps in our rotation! Upon response to this topic with a request/suggestion, we will respond to you and let you know what we think about your request/suggestion! If your request/suggestion is approved, it will either be put into the map rotation or added at a later date. 

You can stay up to date with our rotations here:

Happy Gaming!

-COD4 Team

• Like 1

Hi!
I just came from blast of SD match, 12 v 12, great company, organized teammates, but the only thing that was missing is more rounds.
So I put up a list, an idea for a new map rotation, focusing on everyones favorite maps across various game modes:

SD Maps ( rounds: 9 )
- Crash
- Strike
- Broadcast

TDM Maps ( max score: 5000 )
- Overgrown
- Backlot
- Crossfire
- Killhouse

DOM Maps
- District
- Ambush

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I think it's time to alter the rotation a bit. Preferably replace one S&D map with a sabotage one. I find two S&D maps too many.

Also, perhaps it's time for Killhouse to go, now that maps are usually full of people.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Partisan GR said:

I think it's time to alter the rotation a bit. Preferably replace one S&D map with a sabotage one. I find two S&D maps too many.

Also, perhaps it's time for Killhouse to go, now that maps are usually full of people.

For sure. Was planning on changing the rotation last weekend, but I've just been very busy. I will change it up tonight if I am still awake when the server is cleared out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, AW19 said:

Hi there, I would LOVE it if you guys just added BOG to the rotation. You guys do a great job thank you so much! I will donate if you add bog!

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion. We are looking to soon remove our smaller maps after this upcoming gameday event (Saturday the 20th), as we expand to higher amounts of players during weekdays and weekends. Although Bog is a very controversial map within the COD4 community, I think we could definitely pull it off without any problems. We will take this into great consideration.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

We gotta get rid of Domination on Bog and Crash, Bog is too small and Crash is 1 sided most of the time.

And Im all in for a Sabotage map (was always my favortite)

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 4:05 AM, Oximinator said:

We gotta get rid of Domination on Bog and Crash, Bog is too small and Crash is 1 sided most of the time.

And Im all in for a Sabotage map (was always my favortite)

Thank you for the suggestion! We’ve been on the verge of adding a sabotage map, but we never have. I’ll message the other guys and see what they think.