COD4 MW

FRANK

Hello my name is Frank. im just getting started on cod4 an i keep getting asked to join f/a.....well i guess its couse i keep going to that server,but i thought i might as well so here i am an i have no clue really what to do here.

Edited by FRANK

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hi

If you want to join F|A clan you should fill this :

Game Name:

Xfire :

Do you have 40K XP? :

How often do you play:

Do you use vent ( Yes / No ):

F|A Server you play on most :

Your expertise: ( C, C++, html, java, .net, map maker, etc) :

Do you have VIP membership:

Referral (Which member referred you):

:)

FRANK ..........dont have xfire an what is xfire.........nebraska,usa .....xp 76510....im 21....when i can i work 2 jobs........what is vent...... hardcore mix an tdm kill box.........none.......no vip......the concole

Edited by FRANK

i posted what i could in my other forum but im not sure thats what i was to do...an is their anything else i need to know.....oh an what is guid an what is vent????

Welcome to the forums FRANK enjoy your stay. Forgive Annoying Orange he gave you the W:ET application, follow the link (Snake) gave in his post. Once you have read all that and got your GUID entered (the above link will have instructions in it) then submit your app here.

As far as Xfire goes it is a way for ppl to stay in touch while using the PC that is targeted to the gaming comunity. Basically it lets you speak with someone who is playing on a different server or game than the one you are currently playing on. It is very useful for those times you see someone breaking the rules and you don't have an admin in the room. You can find out more about this free program on the Xfire website which I will supply a link for. Click here for Xfire

Vent (Ventrilo) is also another free and useful voice chat tool for contacting admins but most importantly just getting to know the other clan members. Click here to get Vent

Vent server Info

I.P. 8.3.5.149

Port 4666

Hope to see you in-game.

For COD4.

1. Start Game.

2. Open console using ~ key.

3. Type \pb_myguid

4. Copy your GUID on paper and add it in your profile.

i did this an it just goes back like i never typed anything