COD4 MW

FRANK

what is c,c++ etc???

That question is just so we can know if you have any special skills that may be helpful to our clan.

C++ is a statically typed, free-form, multi-paradigm, compiled, general-purpose programming language.

You have the internet, use it :lol: this very forum is jam pack loaded with helpful information as well.

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your application. :yahoo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt mean to bump my app i just changed that i had vent i didnt know how to just edit it....see u all in the games

I see. Hope to talk to you in vent sometime. For future reference the edit button is next to the reply button you clicked to quote yourself. :ph34r:

Which is limited to a few minutes after you made your post.

No I can edit my posts all the way back to my intoduction the "Edit" button is still right next to the "Reply" button. Is my account glitched then?

To FRANK,

Whatever the case may be I was thinking last night FRANK. I was going back rereading my posts in your topics and I realized that they may sound rude or in some cases mean. That was not my intention. I tend to be a direct person which does not translate well into text. I apologize if you think I do not like you. So if you would like I propose we start over.

Hello my name is AntiThought one of the newest =F|A= members. Nice to meet you. If there is anything I can help you with just let me know. See you in-game or on Vent.

No I can edit my posts all the way back to my intoduction the "Edit" button is still right next to the "Reply" button. Is my account glitched then?

To FRANK,

Whatever the case may be I was thinking last night FRANK. I was going back rereading my posts in your topics and I realized that they may sound rude or in some cases mean. That was not my intention. I tend to be a direct person which does not translate well into text. I apologize if you think I do not like you. So if you would like I propose we start over.

Hello my name is AntiThought one of the newest =F|A= members. Nice to meet you. If there is anything I can help you with just let me know. See you in-game or on Vent.

It's actually not a few minutes but 24 hours and only applies to regular users.

Oh thanks for the info Krauersaut. My apologies Frank.

its all good uv been a lot of help antithought an it wasnt their i just thought i had to go somewhere else for it but couldnt find it but ty anyway...hope to see u their too good gaming

• 2 weeks later...