Multi crash in game

Requiem of Nine
Go to solution Solved by Requiem of Nine,

Sounds like your "explore the area" sound file is possibly corrupt.  You could try the pk.3 cleaner, this may clear it up.  If not a reinstall may end up being the thing.  If you do make sure you save your ET key on a thumb drive or your email er somethin along with your config if you use one. 

Anyone else wanna chime in here?  Or is this on target?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Requiem of Nine said:

Hi, sometimes I happened to be disconnected "could not reopen 951b.wav", but only sometimes, tonight always. When I use the op field and use the binoculars for the attack request, crash. What can I do?

Run the pk3 cleaner - See if that resolves the issue. If not - 

save etkey from etmain and silent.dat from silent folder and re-install the game. What i normally do is - Rename current WET folder to WET_Backup and install new one under WET again. So you can easily copy your old stuff from their. If your default pak0.pk3 is corrupted - you have the problem and only re-install will fix it. 

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

• Like 2