Chess topic

Rolan001

• Platinum VIP

I wanna make a chess topics about the games i played. Today i will post a game what i played yesterday. The game will come soon today.

• Platinum VIP

image.png.6abfe2102da4d263cea8eaba2d7276c0.png

this was a game against AbdelrahmaneAr. 

he played Bd5, i made here a mistake to play c6 -.- 

he can attack my queen see picture:

image.png.8facce18c103bf787b1252a1ae106be2.png

but he was maybe surprised or did not saw it and played Bxb4. 

the game was lost for me after Bxf6... 

but i fought back in the game and my opponent made a crucial mistake here and lost his advantage against me: he played pawn f6 after my move Rf6. was a bad mistake, now i can attack the king to play Qe3 than attack with bishop to xg4 and pawn to h3 and the king is under attack, he can do only this move: Qb2, others moves are lost. 

1879525572_chessstand.jpg.4816fe7329fa23f683a93bbadc07b4bb.jpg

he can do only this move: Qb2 or the game is lost.  

image.png.f61b70b8d892dc7dd96db62dc9b2e112.png

because my rook of f6 can be involved to the attack of the king by Rxf3 and check the king. he can only do Bxf3 but i can do this: Qxf3 and check the king, he had just one move and its was a draw, king to G1, was a good move and a good defend move. now i cant attack the king because if i do Qg2  or Qd8 the king can to h1 or h2, and king is defended by the white queen at Qb2 line. but the opponent played Qf7, and this move was terrible and its lost the game. because, i can now do Qd8, he have to do Qe8 and than Qxe8 than the king must do xe8 and i can play my pawn to h2 and h1 and promoot a new queen, see picture. black have a good position now, but white can still attack my position by two rocks. but my king is defended by the pawn of f7 and my rock at b8 defend the backline of the king aswell. 

image.png.539a45d4cd74bae9dd3e8c1d7f14d613.png

several moves later i won the game, because the pawn of g5 can be promoted to a queen as well, when i do queen hits white pawn at g4, he have no defend on this pawn, and he lost te game later in 8 moves, to resign the game. its was a amazing game with a big mistake by me and some mistakes by my opponent.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Just played a game against Rolan (10+0). Was a pretty good game.

I made the first mistake quite early in the game and from there I was pretty much struggling to maintain a good position. I moved my knight to g4. Rolan moved his Queen to check my king forking my knight at the same time. Had to push up my pawn to block but I couldn't save the knight. (Bye bye horsey).

chess1.thumb.PNG.d2a3459e9dbb7a7351918b846363c3af.PNG

Somehow I managed to keep up with the game even though the win was heavily in Rolan's favour. I moved my queen to d5 to attack the pawn on F7. Luckily, I was also attacking his bishop on C5 which was unprotected so i could easily predict some of the moves he had to make to get that bishop out of danger. He moved his bishop next to his king, attacking my bishop. 

chess2.PNG.8f375876df24850b69bea76c58f61a62.PNG

I quite liked the positioning of my bishop restricting the kings movements so instead I moved my knight to G5, attacking the pawn on F7 as well as opening up an attack by the rook on the queen on F6. Therefore, it was clear he had to move his queen or block my attack. 

chess3.PNG.096c76229e7fe6d4b144f0588a069c2a.PNG

Rolan's mistake was that he moved the Queen opening up a line of attack on F7 where i can check him and pressure him into the corner. From there it was a pretty easily won game. Rolan should've used his bishop to block my attack on his Queen instead.

chess5.PNG.e8e48ab4f4a9715ec7633674fb17c435.PNG

My queen took the bishop on F8, checking his king. He has no choice but to take the queen with his queen. 

chess7.PNG.5d92ccef18d0e47bae77214234062adc.PNG

I then take his queen using my rook resulting in checkmate. 

chess8.PNG.a87a26811f18f550c05fc598c4f713a6.PNG

Was a solid game Rolan. GG.

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 3