Your favorite tickers

daredevil

• Administrators

Feel free to share your favorite tickers so others can take a look. 

I trade on - NG futures, MU, T, TSLA, NFLX, etc. 

• 4 years later...

ETF

I m invested in VFV.to , that is the canadian unedge version of vanguard s&p500 (voo) ,  i m also into qqc.to who s the canadian unedge version of Invesco nasdaq 100 (qqqm) . SCHD is a dividend etf that i hold for it s growth and dividend growth. 

As for stocks 

I hold TD.to , it is a canadian bank with strong growth history , in operation since 1965 before that merge it was bank of toronto (1855) & dominion bank (1869). 

BN.to , Brookfield Corp, they are a corporation and bankers & assets managers.  They are in some point similar to Berkshire Hattaway (without Warren Buffet & Charlie Munger). 

Bam.to , is a subsuidary of the Brookfield corp. Only managing assests. 

T.to , Telus telecom. They are a big player in the canadian telecom industy. And distribute a juicy 5.75% dividend.

Hold a few mores stuff in other accounts.. i ll share in an other day.

Maybe i ll ressurect the trading Club 🤞😬

• Surprise 1

• 6 months later...

Most people won t beat index funds, soo as a diy investor, having a strong base of them get you a good start. 

The s&p 500 is averaging returns of 10% yearly. It is a great core base. You set investment in automation and forget it. You won t regret it.  Voo has grown 23,10% this year. 

Nasaq 100 is a great growth engin. It index the top 100 tech compagnies in usa. While it s more volatile, the upcomming of IA give perspective of great return in the furtur.  QQQM has grown 50.95% this year.

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Screenshot_20240103_104243_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240103_104257_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprise 1

I recently started to analyze ETFs since I have some money to invest. The US economy will continue to grow in the next 50 years or so. Let them be involved directly or indirectly in wars and that will happen for sure. So investing in S&P500 ETFs is one of my my tickers to move one.  

• 100 1

3 hours ago, blast3r said:

I recently started to analyze ETFs since I have some money to invest. The US economy will continue to grow in the next 50 years or so. Let them be involved directly or indirectly in wars and that will happen for sure. So investing in S&P500 ETFs is one of my my tickers to move one.  

Ofc! S&p 500 is a great investment. It s a set and forget type of thing. Etf like voo and spy adjust them self to index changes soo you don t have to do anything but set money in it when ever you want.  The management fees are also very low,  on short term it s not significative but on the long term, it huge. 

Investing on steady basis  ( dca + snowball effect) has great potential 🔥🔥

Edited by Eazy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.