Sniper no silencer

GRUENWALD

What you can do is just get out your silencer and left click :P, The silencer will go away.

If you want to put it back on, you can left click it again. :

He dosnt mean that, He means that it would be cool if u could take the silencer of the sniper, i know skins who remove the silencer, but dont know anything about something who can add/remove the silencer like on luger for covops... Since u scope on weapalt and removes silencer for luger etc on weapalt to

for colt or luger i use the standard keyboard layout, i press 2 for sidearm and 2 again to remove the muffler and right click to reattach the muffler.

for the sniper, a change in sound files is the only thing i can see to making a loud sniper rifle. other then that, i seriously doubt FA would make a whole new coded platform for the game just for the sniper rifle...

for colt or luger i use the standard keyboard layout, i press 2 for sidearm and 2 again to remove the muffler and right click to reattach the muffler.

for the sniper, a change in sound files is the only thing i can see to making a loud sniper rifle. other then that, i seriously doubt FA would make a whole new coded platform for the game just for the sniper rifle...

Muffler what are we talkin about cars no :mad

you always look at things from one pov, yours or none?...

the language barrier must be high today... :hmm

IDK NOOB BUT DONT BE STUPID .TALK ABOUT STUFF THAT IS ABOUT THE TOPIC

• 4 weeks later...