COD4 Server COD Beginners needs Admins

Spyderwebber

Hey all -

We have now gotten a steady population of new players on the COD Beginners server.  However, I have been the primary admin on.  I have seen Partisan and DJ from time to time and I thank them for that.  The problem is I am camping on the server all day while I am at work, joining when I can (Im in the states, west coast), but work is getting busy and I can't focus on it as much as I have in the past couple of months.

I could really use some help.  I don't want to see the server die out because of hackers/abusers because I'm the only one monitoring/playing it on a regular basis.

I get it, we all have real lives, but if you are gaming at all, I'm just asking you take a little of that time to spend on the server.

Thanks

Spyder

Edited by Spyderwebber

umm i could help out maybe but idk if that'll fly with everyone 

I'm mostly on console but i do sit in spec sometimes and spec people that i see get complaints in chat

Edited by Timmertick

Yes, I second what Spyder said; the server is getting full with new people we haven't seen before. Expert eyes for catching hackers are needed, and also, admins to keep newbies in check, teach them to behave, etc.

I join whenever I can after work, but I only see Spyder (heroically camping if not playing) and DJ (from time to time). We need more admins!

• 100 1

23 minutes ago, Spyderwebber said:

Busy day!

shot0002.jpg

Currently at my hair cut appointment. Can’t wait to get home and hop on!

• 2 weeks later...