Your classic RtCW movie of the moment

Brisk

Ah nice , i still play RtCW every now and then when i get fed up with ET :)

Have some movies to recommend too :

RTCW Competitive History - Year 2002

http://www.own3d.tv/video/19690/RTCW_Competitive_History_-_Year_2002

Raziel - Iratus

http://www.own3d.tv/video/10651/RaZiel_-_Iratus

and

Godverdomme Panzerfaust , ufortunately only a google video link , cause its not available on own3d.tv anymore , but the best panzerfaust movie there is , forget about winghaven ;)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7770700464672936106#

edit : poor quality here , sry i couldnt find any better

Edited by SickOne

Godverdomme is a great movie, twenty-five minutes of RtCW Panzerfaust action. :) I have the .avi uploaded on my ftp, for those who want a higher quality version (link), it's 625+ MB though.

I shot an e-mail to the own3d guys about the movie being broken, hopefully it'll be back up soon.

You're lucky to live in Europe, SickOne, where RtCW is still (barely) active with a comp scene. The North American scene had a short resurgence at the beginning of the year with TWL running a tournament, but it went back to being dead when that finished. :(

Edited by Brisk

Ya there still some active public server here , including some sandmod server where you are able to shoot some bots , so you dont need necessarly humans to frag . Theres also a ET beach server in the UK still running would be best choice for you , happy penguin or something like that ;)

Yeah, there's ECGN, which is somewhere in North America, it's a Shrub mod server that runs 24/7 Beach. I like Beach, but not enough to play it 24/7. :lol:

What I really miss, are the days of competing, getting on vent with people and working out the strats, killing out as an Lt. so you have full charge to lay down some more arty, etc. :geek:

Man i wish RtCW was still alive in NA. I woulda signed up for TWL earlier in the year but there was barely anyone i knew that played it a lot anymore and most of the guys fro ECGN suck hard. Would be nice if USA got a team together for next RtCW NC though, even though theyd get steamrolled by the UK and most any other Euro country.