About This File
The default 125Hz USB sample rate in Windows Vista and Windows 7 is not enough for today’s gamers and end-users. There are many USB sample rate patches out there, but none of them support Windows Vista and Windows 7, due to a new restricted driver signature enforcement feature. Now it is possible to use these patches. These patches and these tools have been well tested, but I am not taking responsibility for any damages! Use it at your own risk.
1. Download Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider.
2. Extract the file.
3. Run "dseob13b". Choose and execute "Test Mode". Wait a bit, then "exit". Now reboot your PC..
4. You should notice and see a script "Mode test windows 7 version 7600" who appeared in the right down corner.. Don't worry we will be able to remove it at the end..
5. Go in the HIDUSBF’s folder, right click on "HIDUSBF.inf" and choose to install. In the same folder run the "Setup.exe".
6. Click to enable "Filter On Device" at left down corner of the window and choose the poling rate (hertz) wanted. Be aware that a high value could slow your PC.. Recommended: 500 Hertz
7. Cick on "Install Device" and then close it with "Close".
8. Run again "dseob13b". This time choose and execute "Sign a File". Copy/past this: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\HIDUSBF.sys (can be different if the OS is installed on an other disk with a different letter)..
9. Reboot again your PC.
10. Verify by using Mouse Rate or DirectInput Mouse Rate (attached below as mouserate.exe and dimr.exe)
11. If you would like to remove the test mode watermark, run "dseob13b" and choose "Watermark removal" to get the whole instructions. Extract and run "RemoveWatermark" corresponding to your OS (takes some time).. Reboot your PC..
Note: "dseob13b" requires administrative privileges (Run as administrator).
That should do the trick. Remember! Use it at your own risk! Don't blame me if your motherboard explodes. But... I already tested it myself, with a lot of success, so you don't have any reason to worry about . If you would like to uninstall it, just right click on HIDUSBFU.inf, choose Install and disable test mode from "dseob13b".
-Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
-Windows Server 2008 32bit/64bit
-Windows 7 32bit/64bit