SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 25 2014 12:57 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 22 2016 07:09 AM
- File Size: 7.15KB
- Views: 2290
- Downloads: 165
- Approved by: Ann![email protected]
- Approved on: 29 December 2016 - 01:20 AM
Download ivyCFG 1.2
.U ll need to set your own values for
because of rendering issues
.mouse DPI = 1200
windows sensitivity = 6/11
.If your game is still too dark after you exec the autoexec file just adjust your screen gamma(on windows with your gcard settings) till u get it better but its not necessary for some poeple.
.U can also set your own FPS(com_maxfps"value") i myself use 142fps/144hz displayrefresh as u can see on screenshots.
.And finally for sensitivity and other mouse settings in close,medium and long range cfg files
u are free to go there and set values if u want it. But those are mine and they depend on my own gameplay
and ofc how fast i move my mouse on my mousepad.
Feedbacks are welcome!
What's New in Version 1.2 (See full changelog)
- map is darker but objects are more visible
- And its no more a low settings cfg but graphics are set to high!
- Its for fast enough PCs ofc (but u still can use it and tweak values in game setting options)
2 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users