Other HOLY &*%$in %*$# =F|A=!

=FlA=ibabyblink

Hey, this is =F|A=M1NDG4ME/=F|A=ibabybl!nk..

When I first started playing here on the =F|A= servers, it was me TONKA, Ackmey, and a couple others (+Janbaz Su!cide and the gang lol)

Half the time i would come in and be the only one in there, getting UNSTOPPABLE, GOD-LIKES and such. And now look, couple months later, =F|A= A Strong, Multi-Gaming Clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say on behalf of the clan.

THANK ALL YOU FOUNDERS, LEADERS, CLAN-MEMBERS, ADMINS, REGULARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU, YOU MAKE OUR SERVERS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Sincerly

=F|A=iM1NDG4ME / =F|A=ibabybl!nk

Babyl!nk you're a cool guy! I tought at first you were not F|A material even said that to the leaders, but now I see you are a F|A gang material!!!

HAPPY to see ya in this crazy gang server!! I know I've been rude to you couple of times, but I will always defend this clan cuz I know some of this clan members for couple of years so sometimes I get emotinal about it. But you are a good sport!! thanks!

Cheers pal!

Fred!!!

• Administrators

We are glad you guys are enjoying and having fun. :)

Special thanks to regular and clan members.

Babyl!nk you're a cool guy! I tought at first you were not F|A material even said that to the leaders, but now I see you are a F|A gang material!!!

HAPPY to see ya in this crazy gang server!! I know I've been rude to you couple of times, but I will always defend this clan cuz I know some of this clan members for couple of years so sometimes I get emotinal about it. But you are a good sport!! thanks!

Cheers pal!

Fred!!!

:) Thanks Fred!!! Means alot bud! you guys all have made me feel that im part of the clan !! and for that i thnak you :hi

Hey, this is =F|A=M1NDG4ME/=F|A=ibabybl!nk..

When I first started playing here on the =F|A= servers, it was me TONKA, Ackmey, and a couple others (+Janbaz Su!cide and the gang lol)

Half the time i would come in and be the only one in there, getting UNSTOPPABLE, GOD-LIKES and such. And now look, couple months later, =F|A= A Strong, Multi-Gaming Clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say on behalf of the clan.

THANK ALL YOU FOUNDERS, LEADERS, CLAN-MEMBERS, ADMINS, REGULARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU, YOU MAKE OUR SERVERS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Sincerly

=F|A=iM1NDG4ME / =F|A=ibabybl!nk

approved.gif