how F|A came to be?

GraveDigger

I was curious about how long F|A has been in existence.

Also, who all was here at the very beginning?

I am guessing that you are the brainchild behind this whole thing DD--but was it just you or was it like a group of you & your friends? How did you coordinate everything?

I am not trying to be nosy--i was just curious about the origins of this clan.

• Administrators

Rainier Daredevil and I were drinking and after an orgy session we all went our separate ways, 4 months later Daredevil called Rainier and me and told us that he was pregnant 5 months after that he gave birth to Francis Alison and we called her F|A for short, since we were all broke and could not afford a paternity test we all moved in together and rest you probably know. Hope that answers all your questions.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Rainier Daredevil and I were drinking and after an orgy session we all went our separate ways, 4 months later Daredevil called Rainier and me and told us that he was pregnant 5 months after that he gave birth to Francis Alison and we called her F|A for short, since we were all broke and could not afford a paternity test we all moved in together and rest you probably know. Hope that answers all your questions.

haha