Beyond the grave- xp's still stuck there

Eliminator

So I've had hard times without playing ET. School... you know...  :spank

Today I missed this so much (You know when you should study, you do this instead) I decided to visit in servers. Immediately I noticed that my xp's had been cleared. Is there anything to do?

Xp's themselves aren't so important  :rolleyes: ... skills coming with xp's do make your life easier.

School is soon over... I hope I find more time to play and to be part of community here. 

Sincerely ELIMINAATTORI - Idiot with keyboard

If u have done clean and fresh install of ET without backing ETKEY then u have lost all the XP on every server + all the admin levels, if u had any. Depending on which server u played as well, if it was for FA1, then the server had a HDD change and therefor all the XP was lost there as well, so I'm afraid there's not much that can be done but playing from start again to gain up the XP.

It isn't really that hard nowadays to gain full skills at XP bar, as most of the servers are easy for newcomers and guys starting from 0 XP.

• Leader

If you don't visit an FA server for 30 days, then your xp is reset on that server.   I have only seen XP restored when a server problem caused a loss for many people, and that is not always possible.  

Aniky's post shows how we players' actions or computer problems can cause XP loss. :(

• Like 1

I haven't done anything to the game. I was just inactive for reasons like vey bad connection and B):rolleyes:life...

Is there way to get any of them back if provided photos / ss's?

Edited by Eliminator

• Leader

I haven't done anything to the game. I was just inactive for reasons like vey bad connection and B):rolleyes:life...

Is there way to get any of them back if provided photos / ss's?

When Jay1 had it's HARD crash a few weeks ago, we learned that jaymod has no !giveXP command.  ;(

Use your "bad connection" to visit your fav server at least once a month.  It may not be playable for you, but your xp's clock will be reset.

I play mortar when my connection bad enough. :)

I've got now better connection :)

There's way to get my xp's back B)  Sorry for all players down there

JK just kiddin.. xp's don't go beyond fun gaming, they will come with it

Nice to be more often back here ^_^

:thanks  for all RedBaird!

• Like 1