Selling my Nikon D5100

daredevil

• Administrators

Well i have Nikon D5100 with lens + extra batteries and it works fine. But I am stepping up to FX series. So if anyone is in to photography and would like to buy working stuff ... Let me know.

Includes:

Nikon D5100

18-55 mm lens

2 extra batteries + original battery

Original charger + car charger + rapid charger

32 GB SD Sandisk Card

Looking for 425$.

For sample pictures drop me a PM. I posted few on forums. Probably will add more in gallery.

• Administrators

Ship will be free?

No. I don't know what would be shipping charges ... so I don't want to say shipping is included. But shipping shouldn't cost more then 10-20$ max if in USA with 500$ insurance. Could add free shipping to USA if it's below 20$. International would be not sure.. I think for mexico it's around 50$? Not sure.

No. I don't know what would be shipping charges ... so I don't want to say shipping is included. But shipping shouldn't cost more then 10-20$ max if in USA with 500$ insurance. Could add free shipping to USA if it's below 20$. International would be not sure.. I think for mexico it's around 50$? Not sure.

Ok, no problem.

I'll see if my dad is interested. He was making noise about getting a DSLR. Knowing him, he'll probably want something brand new though.

• Administrators

I'll see if my dad is interested. He was making noise about getting a DSLR. Knowing him, he'll probably want something brand new though.

What's his budget? Depending on that I can suggest him something brand new if he is in brand new ones. I was like that "brand new" but after having paying hefty prices on 5 difference lens.. I learned used is not bad for half the price. 

Is he first time DLSR user? 

• Administrators

Hey DD. Unfortunately my sister said she wants to buy a completely new camera with the money she saved up. Thanks for the offer and sorry for the bad news :P

No worries bud :) I am in no hurry. I thought to sell it on craigslist but freaking scammers all around. So i decided either I will keep it or sell it here .. At least I know to whom i am selling.

• Like 1

• Administrators

That is a nice cam.  Looking to get a used Canon 6D or Nikon D600....lol   Do you have one? lol

Nop. I have invested too much into Nikon to go canon now. More or less I like this shutter noise of Nikon and I had used my friend's canon before. For some reason didn't like it and I was getting softer pics.

D600 is ok. I would suggest get D750. I rented it for 2 weeks and fall in love with it. Go for refurb or used one. I recently got wide angle lens from my friend for half the price. Nice condition and works like charm. I plan to get used D750 if available.

I took good pics with Nikon D5100 but I need FX series one. Full frame censor. I am going to expand my hobby :) 

Nop. I have invested too much into Nikon to go canon now. More or less I like this shutter noise of Nikon and I had used my friend's canon before. For some reason didn't like it and I was getting softer pics.

D600 is ok. I would suggest get D750. I rented it for 2 weeks and fall in love with it. Go for refurb or used one. I recently got wide angle lens from my friend for half the price. Nice condition and works like charm. I plan to get used D750 if available.

I took good pics with Nikon D5100 but I need FX series one. Full frame censor. I am going to expand my hobby :)

Ok cool checking out the D750 never thought about that one... I''m doing also DSLR shooting too. :P  Thanks again DD.