• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

L4: Apprentice

• ET Member
  • 487 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:12
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

I work in IT for a global company and I work hard to make a career. Me and my wife want to buy a house soon which comes with a certain price tag in southern California. So working, working and working is usually what i do (and most of the time enjoy). Besides that i have some close friends and we like to cook, hang out and go do things like art festivals, sport events and be outdoors. Back in the day i did some kickboxing, capoeira and judo. It would be awesome to get back to it. We will see.

Awesome! I used to do judo too! c:

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Sgt Assault

Sgt Assault

L3: Novice

• COD Member
  • 50 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:15
  • Server:None
  • T-M:COD: 5-2
    INS: 2-2

i love to cook. been doing it for years. ive worked in a lot of big restaurants around the country. I also love to play guitar and fish. but my biggest passion is building things out of wood. I love making furniture and cabinets. theres just something about working with my hands that I find relaxing.

+ Raskin

L8: Grand Teacher

• + Silver VIP
  • 1,791 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:5
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Raskin,pookie'

mostly tinkering.fix computers for people I know who are poor.working on the house and keeping my gasoline powered stuff working-outboard,chainsaw,pressure washer,generator..etc I enjoy sewing by hand if something to mend..make wind chimes...restored my '69 fiberglass boat

L6: Expert

• ET Member
  • 887 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:14
  • Server:NQ3
  • Alias:=F|A=K3par!#
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:100623257
  • T-M:ET: 3-2

Mountain biking, fixing bikes and ET  :punk

Why So Serious..?

• GFX Team