Class switch script?

Narbisaur

Hey guys!

I'm new here, so don't hate <3

I am familiar with the classic scripts that people use.

There is "weapnext;wait 2;weapnext"      -which allows you to cancel reload animations, cancel sprint downtime so you can fire instantly out of sprint (this cancels all downtime from the sprint animation), and cancel bolt/pump animations on snipers and shotguns, respectively, making them essentially semi-auto. I realize these give peeps advantage, but they are widely used and I've never seen  PB kick for them (though in my old clan I was pushin' for it, for a while)

That's just one example.

--SO--

I was wondering if you guys knew of anything like this that would allow someone (like me) to swap classes with one button press!! Cuz that would be awesome. And unlike the one above, it doesn't offer some ridiculous advantage against newer players. Swapping classes can be a pain and being able to do that with one push of a button would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know?

Is there a command for what class is being used? Keep in mind, "seta" and "set" can be assigned to keys. Also, if there isn't a specific bind that can be used, maybe a script could have commands that navigate through all the menus required?

Thanks in advance for all the help! If we can make a script like this, it'll be super awesome!

The class switch bind would only be possible in promod?

The fastswap cheat works in all gametypes, as far as I know. You can also add a 'ToggleADS" to the end of it to make bolt snipers semi-auto when the scope is up.

Is there a "cool scripts" thread? Cuz I don't wanna be making a mess of the forum.

-Narb

P.S....

I really hope there is a class switch bind. I'm like Salivating thinking about it. For real. omg.