problem with map-download

bilo

hello guys..

recently reinstalled et (2.6). now i got a problem: i can play on fa#2 as long as the maps "uje_00" and "marrakech streets night" arent played. when it comes to those maps i cannot play becoz of a download problem.

at uje_00: it doesnt even start downloading.. just get message for missing pack

at et_mor2_night_final: it starts downloading up to 40 %.. then goes back to 0%.. up to 40% again and so on..

i tried to download the maps elsewhere.. but it didnt help since i got message for wrong checksum of the maps i downloaded (guess diffrence in file size no?)

didnt find any maps in you download are.. which motivated me to post here. hope any1 can help.

tx a lot!

greet bilo

ps sry if theres already a topic to this problem.. havent found by searching..

Well, i guess i should report this issue.

Few days ago the server was changing to beerrun i think it was, I dont know if the server was set to restart or not, but if not it crashed. But ive seen the map on again since that had happened. Server is 76.73.3.4.

• Administrators

Well, i guess i should report this issue.

Few days ago the server was changing to beerrun i think it was, I dont know if the server was set to restart or not, but if not it crashed. But ive seen the map on again since that had happened. Server is 76.73.3.4.

Happened both times on same map?