• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

sup guys

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

hester prynne

hester prynne

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 339 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:1-0

Donator

ah gotcha dare.

what up medic, rainier, skully. yea them damn viruses i wont go into detail how i got it 8-) but hopefully i can get my own comp asap.
im gonna join up with the airforce once i get my shit together. arent you in the airforce medic?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

-=Medic=-

-=Medic=-

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,148 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:-=Medic=-
Contributor
no more airforce for me ... I just saw my boss after 2 months, and he told us me and my co worker no more work for us (bankruptcy filing) really stupid day and stupid 2010 start... hope this will not take long before we get our pay for last months

I'm little confused right now but not surprised coz I was expecting this since few weeks :(

so from Thursday no more job ... damn this is hurts. my anniversary, 19th this month and just no more job hummmmm :(

hester prynne

hester prynne

• Regular User
  • 339 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:1-0

Donator

sorry to hear that man. did you basically get laid off?

hobbit

hobbit

L10: Grand Master

• Regular User
  • 3,246 posts
Will become famous
  • Server:None
  • Steam ID:pvtforrestgump
Contributor

So does that man 2006 etkey will be gone? Dam you where the only one i have seen using SAME etkey from 2006.

My old one before i totaly f***ed up by reinstalling ET in same folder ( :///) was from 05. But that was a good 2 years ago

no more airforce for me ... I just saw my boss after 2 months, and he told us me and my co worker no more work for us (bankruptcy filing) really stupid day and stupid 2010 start... hope this will not take long before we get our pay for last months

I'm little confused right now but not surprised coz I was expecting this since few weeks :(

so from Thursday no more job ... damn this is hurts. my anniversary, 19th this month and just no more job hummmmm :(

that sucks man :(
atleast u have more time for ET :lol:

aarop2

aarop2

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 967 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12
Contributor
sorry for your job loss medic but i hope you get a new one soon.

Livyatan

Livyatan

L6: Expert

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay2
Sorry to hear about your job, Medic. You gonna start searching for a new job soon, or take a short break and hop on Jay2 to keep me and Onion company lol

Desu

Desu

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,383 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:3
i want a job too, as a male stripper in amsterdam

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
  • Server:Jay2
Contributor
Hester we missed you coming on Jay1 and kicking ass. Who will slaughter all the raters without you?

Medic that sucks maybe you can collect unemployment and play more ET or go back to school that's what I did.

Desu no one wants to see you naked sorry. Except maybe Moxy, he probably would like it. U should pm him and maybe send him your vid, he could rate your moves.

leiburi

leiburi

• User
  • 168 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:7
Contributor

I'm little confused right now but not surprised coz I was expecting this since few weeks

so from Thursday no more job ... damn this is hurts. my anniversary, 19th this month and just no more job hummmmm

ow :(
sucky to hear that, hopefully you will find better job soon ;)

and welcome back hester ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users