ET Server F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming - Updated to silEnT Version 0.7.0

daredevil

• Clan Friend

ok, now I got it right, I thought it was normal not to get damage falling from everywhere upstairs, but it's only at the spawn (both where you have that little ladder and the main path)

to summarize:

etmain: no damage

etpro: no damage, both b_fixedphysics 1 and 0

silent: no damage with g_fixedphysics 0, damage with 1

• Like 2

Thank you. I think that g_fixedphysics is intended to work the same as b_fixedphysics. Or at least so that it wouldn't be different from regular FPS cap done in the client.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

No bots plz. Tj map not a bad idea for a loner

Link to good TJ maps? I can add those.

PS Server updated to 0.7.1 silent mod.

@dare:

Gamma mill is great for both pros and newbies who are trying to learn

http://et.trackbase.net/map/413/

For pros: (by 999)

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=3218

Fun map with target practice and other mini-games if you get tired of trickjumping:

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=3305

• Clan Friend

Gamma mill is very nice (but it's a big download for those who don't have it) there are gammajumps for all skills.

999gamma is small, but beginners won't be able to finish it (maybe they don't even reach the 1st one :P) and for pros it's easy I think. (It's also inside gamma mill, if I remember correctly)

I don't know many new maps, because I used to play in tj servers ages ago. Nejijump 5 is cool and I think inside gamma mill as well, maybe not all jumps.

mrmen_gamma is easy and nice (pros could do some crossjumps) but it's in gamma mill as well

I wonder how easy it would be to gammajump on silent mod though, etpro physics are different. And bots would try to kill you while you jump :D

I think personally the big download for gamma mill is worth it since it is just a compilation of other maps put together instead of downloading maybe 3 separate maps.

I do agree with you on the 999 jump since those are already inside gamma mill and so are the neji jumps.

Chocojumps is just trick jumping on maps (like oasis, fuel dump, rail gun, etc.) and as an Allie you can spawn at the very last spawn to just mess around instead and if my memory serves me right you can do some of the following things:

-Target practice  with clay disks flying in the sky

-Target practice with a sniper sniping Axis at the Fuel Dump

-A timed run across a course

There are two more, though I can't remember them; if the two other maps I suggested don't get added please do add Chocojumps.

• Clan Friend

personally I prefer gammajumping to standard jumps, but I forgot to mention that many gammajumps require adrenaline

and even for standard jumps, it would be boring to wait for stamina bar to recharge

• Administrators

personally I prefer gammajumping to standard jumps, but I forgot to mention that many gammajumps require adrenaline

and even for standard jumps, it would be boring to wait for stamina bar to recharge

I would say if needed we create another trick jump server rather then mucking up this one with lots of stuff. ;)

Thank you! :kiss

Do you have any idea why this silent download does not work for Mac users?

Since there are no updates for other mods, I don't know if it would be the same there, but since I could download Jaymod and NQ when I connected the first time but I couldn't download silent even the first time.

I know, I know we are only a minority here, but don't hate us.. :cry

Edited by Gubbi

• Administrators

Looks like we are all in agreement, lose the bots.

No. That's your myth. It was added based on the feedback but replying in your style, "Yes we are all in agreement and it stays"

They where added to so one or two players have something to shoot at when no one is around since no one visits empty server. Let's get real here. 

Bots are tuned to medium high settings to they are hard to shoot at and regulars can practice their.