• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Et version changer

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Jarheadurpukes

Jarheadurpukes

L1: Learner

• User
  • 14 posts
Unknown at this point
Does anyone have a reliable patch selector that they currently use and if so, where to get it.

Thank you.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Aniky

Aniky

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,489 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6y0afg

let me know if it works good for u

Schlumpfine

Schlumpfine

• Regular User
  • 2,984 posts
I am just really nice
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 9-7
    COD4: 2-1
    TF2:

Donator

stupid question: why you need a patch selector for et? afaik you can play on all patches if you patched them correctly

Aniky

Aniky

• Regular User
  • 2,489 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

Not rea

stupid question: why you need a patch selector for et? afaik you can play on all patches if you patched them correctly

There are servers with 2.55 and 2.6b, if u wanna play on 2.6b u have to change on patch selector for that patch, meaning u wont be able to play on 2.55, reason theres patch selector for changing between patches.

Glyphz

Glyphz

L5: Journeyman

• Inactive Member
  • 751 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Glyphz
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:40148521
  • T-M:ET: 1-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
http://fearless-assa...ey__all__st__20

its better if you made your own folders with each patch 2.55, 2.60 2.60b, you dont really need a patch selector. but go head and do what you want

Aniky

Aniky

• Regular User
  • 2,489 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

http://fearless-assa...ey__all__st__20

its better if you made your own folders with each patch 2.55, 2.60 2.60b, you dont really need a patch selector. but go head and do what you want

Patch selector is pretty easy and simple to use, upon installing program u will be able to change patch with 1 click which cant get any more simpler, reason i recommended it at first place.

SunLight

SunLight

L11: Assassin

• Clan Friend
  • 5,090 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:10
  • Server:ETSW2
Contributor
Are there still 2.55 servers where you can't play with 2.60b? I thought everyone used those multiversion servers now.

I played for more than 5 years with 2.60b, never used 2.55, and I don't know any server where I can't join (in that case I wouldn't be interested to join anyway :P).

Aniky

Aniky

• Regular User
  • 2,489 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

Are there still 2.55 servers where you can't play with 2.60b? I thought everyone used those multiversion servers now.

I played for more than 5 years with 2.60b, never used 2.55, and I don't know any server where I can't join (in that case I wouldn't be interested to join anyway :P).

Well i assume there are, it would be simple to check via TB and selecting particular patch u want to see server running on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users