• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

The reset of admin levels / EXP, ETKey problem.

- - - - - etkeyadmin levels reset

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mr_Sh0z

Mr_Sh0z

L3: Novice

• ET Member
  • 237 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Mr_Sh0z
  • T-M:ET: 2-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
Hello everyone. It's me again, with another problem... :S

The problem concerns my etkey and the loss of my admin levels on jay4. So, yesterday I decided to make a demo of a guy who was playing in a very suspicious way. When I stopped recording I left the game and launched it through the ET.exe file. I pressed the "mods" button and chose Jaymod to check the demos recorded in that folder. After a few minutes of checking the demos I quit the game. At this point my etkey was messed up. I rejoined the jay4 server and realized I had no EXP and admin levels to do my job. Does anyone know what the problem is? It's been a 2nd time when it happened to me. It's really irritating when I keep losing my levels every time I watch a demo of a suspected cheater... If there's a solution, I'm looking forward to see it. Greetings and thanks in advance for your help!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

PiNoY

PiNoY

Your Number One Super Noob Bone Breaking Samurai

• Leader
  • 3,710 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay3
  • Alias:father
  • Steam ID:verpinoy
  • T-M:ET: 8-6
Contributor
Either you have a new GUID (etkey file) or J4 user.db was reset. /pb_cl_enable and latest patch?

please contact available coleaders+ on xfire to have you set on servers, this is way faster than the other undisclosed procedure. and am sure nobody wont like it if you keep on messing with your etkey file, and every now and then you need to be set. :P

Joker

Joker

L10: Grand Master

• Co-Leader
  • 3,971 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Jay3
  • T-M:28-21
Did you get your level back after the first time or someone had to set you?

Also, when you loose your level like this, do /cl_guid and see if you have the same guid as submitted here.

Message me on xfire when you need level set.

Mr_Sh0z

Mr_Sh0z

L3: Novice

• ET Member
  • 237 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Mr_Sh0z
  • T-M:ET: 2-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
It seems that my etkey is gone even though I did a back-up. I've already set a new one, hope this problem won't appear in the future. Anyway I still don't know what caused the loss of my etkey, all I did was a demo preview.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users