• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Police: OKC Woman Threatens To Blow Up OG&E Due To $14 Electricity Bill

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TulsaGeoff

TulsaGeoff

L99: Damage Dealer

• ET Member
  • 2,160 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:ET: 1-1
http://www.news9.com...lectricity-bill

Posted Image Reed was enjoying her Tuesday afternoon until she learned she was charged with the felony of making a bomb threat.
OKLAHOMA CITY -
An Oklahoma City woman is facing a felony charge after being accused of threatening to blow up OG&E.
It all started with a look at the electric bill. Apparently, it was a bit too high for the customer. So, she picked up the phone, called OG&E and admits things got ugly.
"I remember flipping out, but I don't really remember what was said," OG&E customer Deidra Reed said.
Reed was enjoying her Tuesday afternoon until she learned she was charged with the felony of making a bomb threat. Earlier in April, police say Reed called OG&E and said, "I am going to blow OG&E up cause ya'll are charging me for electric I haven't used."
Investigators say the call was never recorded, but the employee on the other end of the line will testify against Reed in court.
"The detective actually told me he heard [the call to OG&E], so I can't really argue with it if it's me," Reed said.
Police say Reed has a history with threats. In 2011, she was accused of making yet another bomb threat. However, she wasn't charged.
"I don't have a criminal record," Reed said. "I'm struggling to pay $40 a month for rent. How the hell am I to buy some bomb equipment. I don't even know how to make a bomb."
Reed says she wishes she would have done things differently. As for that electric bill, she is still not convinced she should have to pay. Reed is protesting a bill in the amount of $14.
Reed says she has learned a lesson from this experience. With an arrest looming, that lesson could far from over. Reed says she has apologized to OG&E for her behavior.
OG&E could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

WTF... Really?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Achiyan

Achiyan

Huge thanks to Vix. I love this!!!

• ET Member
  • 2,439 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1

Donator

Another person makin black folks look bad. Hell, I just moved from georgia to ohio and all I have left is 41 bucks, but i'll send her 14 if its -that- serious -_-

Livyatan

Livyatan

L6: Expert

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay2
shit i wish my electric bill was 14 bucks.

TulsaGeoff

TulsaGeoff

L99: Damage Dealer

• ET Member
  • 2,160 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Hardcore ET
I look at it as pure laziness. She is already on reduce state assisted rent and she can't pay $40? One full day of work at a minimum wage rate would cover that...

BurstAero

BurstAero

L3: Novice

• User
  • 131 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:Jay1
No you di'nt charge me 14 dollahs!!!

Wyvern

Wyvern

L3: Novice

• User
  • 115 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:COD4 #1
Who wouldn't want to pay fourteen dollars for a electricity bill? Hell, I'd be lucky to only pay that much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users