Hacked cvar cg_mapzoom

PiNoY

Hi

I was testing ET with the latest Ubuntu version from another PC and loaded my usual cfg as usual, now my screen is showing

Punkbuster Client: Hacked cvar: cg_mapZoom

No idea at all.

I tried NOT to exec my own config, but same result. I tried using lista config but same result also. I have the latest ET patch also.

hackedp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So, please don't kick/ban - am innocent!

/moved to ET support section. 'Ask Us' section is for asking questions about the clan etc that only founders will answer.

There is a reason for this, I've seen it before on the forums... But I can't seem to find out what..

• Clan Friend

I remember the first time I installed ET in Linux, I had a similar problem (hacked cvar, when I had the same config I used in windows).

Make sure your pb is updated, I remember I solved this way:

pbweb.x86 to update it from /usr/local/games/enemy-territory/pb

after that copy pbweb.x86 into /home/username/.etwolf/pb and excute it there again

doesn't make much sense but after that I didn't have that problem anymore.

but the problem is that you cannot update it anymore, right? etkey.org should have the files for linux

http://etkey.org/pag...nstallation.php

I think you should check what you have in /usr/local/games/enemy-territory/pb and in ~/.etwolf/pb

• Like 2