• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

When to remove b0ts from gameplay

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

=Death Hunter=

=Death Hunter=

L5: Journeyman

• Inactive Member
  • 601 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:=Death-Hunter=
I'm a trial member and still learning and I was wondering when is a general "good time" to remove b0t players in gameplay?

I entered server #2 this afternoon and there were like 20 and about 4-5 players. Within 1 hour the room had plenty of players and a few players asked me to remove them. With about 20 people in-game I moved them to spec until people took their place.

Just wonderin

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Livyatan

Livyatan

L6: Expert

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
I usually wait until there's enough live players, then start to !put spec them. If there's like 2-4 players on server, I just leave em on teams.

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor
Currently we do not !put omnibots at all. There's problems with omni and the new jaymod causing server crashes when you !put them.

So until told otherwise in an announcement, we should not !put bots :)

Chuck

=Death Hunter=

=Death Hunter=

L5: Journeyman

• Inactive Member
  • 601 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:12
  • Alias:=Death-Hunter=
gotchya

also just out of curiosity does the server automatically place them when it's empty, and I take it they automaticallyrid themselves when enough players join?

Frated1

Frated1

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,136 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Jay1
I believe that once people start entering, bots will begin disconnecting. When you have teams of like 10v10 bots will just connect and disconnect automatically. So they auto leave.

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
  • Server:None
Contributor

I believe that once people start entering, bots will begin disconnecting. When you have teams of like 10v10 bots will just connect and disconnect automatically. So they auto leave.

Exactly.

ferkel

ferkel

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 157 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:10
But why are so many bots on FA#2 atm? (If im right 10v10). Aren't 6v6 or 5v5 enough? otherwise it takes so long before all the bots are disconnected. Specially around 10:00-15:00 (GMT+1) at this time the server is almost empty

Edited by ferkel, 21 September 2011 - 05:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users