• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

OH NO!!!!(DAREDEVIL HELP!!!)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SWATninja

SWATninja

L3: Novice

• User
  • 101 posts
Unknown at this point
:help :help :help :help :help

Ok im not going in the F|A servers for quite some time because my computer crashed.
And i found out tht the only way to make it work is by restarting all over again(dam all my pictures and youtube videos are gone :censored )

So i'm wondering tht if i download wolfenstein again, would it ask me to make a new name again??
if yes how am i gonna get my old SWATninja back,if i cant ill make another app with my new name. i guess it might be a goodbye to my account)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
I can't understand u question.. u computer crashed and u installed it back and why is u account gone? what this has to do with youtube videos? :confused

SWATninja

SWATninja

• User
  • 101 posts
Unknown at this point

I can't understand u question.. u computer crashed and u installed it back and why is u account gone? what this has to do with youtube videos? :confused

:help :help :help :help :help

no actually my computer crashed it wont start again and called xp help center said do this and do tht.
all my files are gone and the computer thinks its new i plug in my ipod it says its synced from another itunes so its like wolfenstein
if i download it again its gonna think tht its a new computer without an account so u get it??

Connection

Connection

• User
  • 345 posts
Unknown at this point
so.. you reinstalled windows / reformatted your hard drive?

your wolfenstein is a free game you won't have any trouble playing it again -- but it will be as if you played ET on a totally different installation. ET will think you are a brand new player -- no xp or levels anywhere, and you will have to reset your controls for everything if you don't have a backup for your cfgor if you didn't have a cfg written anyway.

you can make any name you want and change your name anytime you want ( by clicking on it in the limbo xcreen and typing or by going to console and doing /name SWATninja ) -- the only time this would be a problem is if you went to a server that already had someone else named SWATninja and tried to use the same name. it would kick you for duplicate name but you could still play any other server where there wasn't already a SWATninja.

i think everyone should have an autoexec.cfg at elast with all their keybinds, so if you have to reinstall ET all you do is copy/paste your cfg to restore all your controls.

The STALKER

The STALKER

• User
  • 201 posts
Unknown at this point
oh geese!!! you stole my bit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol

L3G3ND4RY

L3G3ND4RY

L2: Beginner

• User