• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Server Updates.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
1. We have changed our F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER to 2.1.7 back.

2. New COD 4 IP: 74.63.64.44:28930
New COD 4 server will be having auto kick for restricted perk users. It would be less work for admin's and more enjoyable gaming environment for regular players.

Give me a night to set it up properly and it would be ready to go by tomorrow morning or so if all goes well. It's on same location as of F|A 2 aka Chicago. Feel free to check pings and other things. Map rotation remains same on new server.

We will keep both COD 4 for 3-4 weeks. Once we are sure all is good to go on new COD 4 server, old COD 4 server will be BF 2 Ranked (thats what we are thinking for atm).

A special thanks to all donors, my lovely members, server regulars and last but not least our server provider (especially emsgaming) for making =F|A= good place where everyone is having fun playing with their friends!
Posted Image

Enjoy!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Number1Dad

Number1Dad

L3: Novice

• User
  • 344 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:5
How well does the CoD4 server stay populated? And which perks are restricted? I may have to reinstall.

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
Contributor

How well does the CoD4 server stay populated? And which perks are restricted? I may have to reinstall.

Martyrdom and grenade launcher atm. We might remove grenade launchers depending on what our COD 4 players decide. Population is good during US and Euro times.
http://www.gametrack... ... 205:28930/

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
Contributor
New COD 4 server is up and running. Feel free to check it out and post bugs so I can fix it.

Zyklon-B

Zyklon-B

L3: Novice

• User
  • 65 posts
Unknown at this point
oh...that's why i couldnt go on that server..every 5 min i get autokick out of the server... will that be fix or do i have to do something to my computer?

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
Contributor

oh...that's why i couldnt go on that server..every 5 min i get autokick out of the server... will that be fix or do i have to do something to my computer?

Server updates has nothing to do with your kicks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users