My 1 month FA anniversary

unlawfulsniper

Hey buddies, its my 1 month anniversary of being in FA clan. Da rockingest clan on da planet, and my alien friend tells me in the galaxy. He says there is a better clan in the Cygnus galaxy, but they are too chicken to scrim with us here on Earth. Maybe when we set up our LCAN connection (local cluster area network) we can scrim them. Can you imagine the pings? heheh. It would be tough to kill an alien when you're lagging with a ping of 257 x10^14 milliseconds. Ok, silly thoughts aside, its great to be with FA, killing whitenamers on the 50 slot server and chewing bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Smoke one for me on my anniversary and cheers to many more!! :crazy this smily made me laugh.

a duke nukem quote. speaking of duke, i cant wait for the new game to come out, looks good so far.. assuming they dont change the engine again...

can i smoke you a kipper instead and then you be back for breakfast? :roll:

1 month and counting, keep it up.

a duke nukem quote. speaking of duke, i cant wait for the new game to come out, looks good so far.. assuming they dont change the engine again...

can i smoke you a kipper instead and then you be back for breakfast? :roll:

1 month and counting, keep it up.

what is a kipper?

• Administrators

happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary (i was just singing that :D ) i blame the drugs

btw 5N34KYK1LL red dwarf fan?

• Administrators

I am looking for silver jubilee then probably we would be old enough to even type LOL..

PS Thinking how we would look like playing e-games at age 60 haha

happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary (i was just singing that :D ) i blame the drugs

btw 5N34KYK1LL red dwarf fan?

Thanks Joe. I won't post for my 2nd and 3rd month anniversary. You know those chicks who are anniversary hungry, they never stop with it lol.