Requesting advise about FB

.KeLFOuTO!r.

Hi guys,

I've used FB alot but for several years I use it less and less so I'm not really aware of FB features nowadays.

I'm helping as volunteer in an association helping children at school.
They currently have a single page (totally unused) and the idea is to try to build a community around our actions and members.

The point I need advise on is: for such a goal and community, is there any interest in having a FB group rather than a single page ?

• Administrators

FB Group can be closed group so u can control who join and who will not. This way children pics and locations will not go public. 

Page - all is public. When not sure, go with group, since children's are involved. Recently my daycare asked for permission to post my kid's pic on FB and I give them big fat NO. With all human trafficking increasing around the Globe, I would avoid being public if you plan to post kid's pics.

If you just plan to advertise or promo your workers or spread awarness then page. 

• Like 3
  • 100 1