Introducing... My new band!

Shoes

Some of you may know that I am a life long musician. Writing and performing original music has been a passion for many years. I even get to earn my living in the music industry. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been working up a new band. The best part for me is that my 19 year old son is the bass player! I am a multi instrumentalist, and I am the drummer in this project. the band itself is a throwback to 70's metal bands, and if you know that music you will probably recognize the influences right away. Think Black sabbath. The name is an blend of dark witchcraft stoner metal with a gamers twist on it. We begin performing live this summer with several dates booked at this time. We are also entering a recording studio in July to begin production on a full length album which I hope to release on vinyl! I realise this kind of music isn't for everybody, but check it out. Let me know what you think.

https://hxor.bandcamp.com/releases

https://www.haxorband.com/

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

Wow, definitely hear the Sabbath influence there!  Didn't know you were a musician, something we have in common except I have to work a day job :(

Good stuff!

Spyder

• Like 1