Ok, guys 'n gals... A new topic :).

The rules (and please keep them in mind!) are simple. Post a song from a band/ singer/dj eg you saw live that impressed you (or you liked a lot). Post 1 song at a time (to build suspension, give other posters a chance to post too and so on...)

Try to find 1 song from 1 band. Try to post 5 bands/ singers/dj's in the end. Try to stay in 1 genre. Finish your 5 posts in 1 genre before moving to another genre!

Small combinations are allowed: like rock/ metal, soul/ r&b, pop/rock/ , country/pop, hardstyle/hardhouse etc. But.... all must have been seen live by you!!!

Ofcourse explanations,  memories shared are welcome!!

Goodluck and have fun!!!

Ok, my first. In genre hardrock/metal

As said in anothe topic. Besides musically very good this band had the loudest volume of any live-act I have been to

Edited by Helsen

: Ok, my number 2 live experience in hardrock-metal. I they only played this song and sad but true from The Black Album. Not that I did mind, since i prefer their works from before the Black Album. I did not attent Moscow (obviously). Unofficially 1,6 mln people were here in Moscow, but saw them in the same tour in Nijmegen. They were there together with AD-DC, The Black Crowes and Queensryche on the Monsters of Rock Tour.   f***in´amazing!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

His live version of this song was so good that a non-live version was never released is how authentic this man is ._.

• 1 month later...