This computer good?

St0rmSlaSh

Hey I just saw my friend is selling his pc due to moving to Ireland. Price is 600€ . can you check this and tell me is it worth of that money? And it has garancy 2 years for all parts stated.

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB

Processor: Intel Core i5-3570 3.4 GHz

Power: Corsair TX650 — 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified 650 Watt High Performance Power Supply

Rami: Corsair XMS3 8GB (2x4GB)

Cooler: COOLER MASTER V10

dvd/cd: LG Electronics Optical DVD Drive

Motherboard : ASRock Z77 EXTREME4

Kućište: Cooler Master HAF 922

Graphic card: Gainward GeForce GTX 660 Ti Phantom – The Silent Beast 2Gb

SSD: Kingston SSDNow 64GB

Regarding the GPU in this setup, seems "week", and the SSD doesn't have luch space too (well you may not need more if it's only for the OS). Anyway, for such spec, the price isn't that weird (considering the cpu alone cost around 200 bucks).

• Like 2

Regarding the GPU in this setup, seems "week", and the SSD doesn't have luch space too (well you may not need more if it's only for the OS). Anyway, for such spec, the price isn't that weird (considering the cpu alone cost around 200 bucks).

I think SSD was ment for OS for that matter & it also has HDD 1T :) ,

For a GPU he wanted a good computer for ET + maybe for some other games, so it could be mainly for ET & it is actually great for that game :D Dont you think? 

• Like 1

Yeah well the prick allready sold it to his cousin xD

Well for a bit less than 4600 kunas (if i'm not wrong ofc, i'm not used to croatian local currency)...

Here:

http://www.adm.hr/product.asp?product=racunalo-adm-game-skylake-i3-start-b150m-i3-8gb-gtx950-1tb&code=82221ADM

This should be around 600 euros.

(geez, didn't succeed in editing my previous post i gues :/ if someone can merge both, that would be sweet :) )

Are ya really in need of a new pc right now anyway? o_o

Nah It's not that urgent at all but I think my current pc wont last long :)

• Like 1