Question

Hi guys,im a real old player who gave up playing several years ago,and ive been trying to play again but i cant seem to connect to any of the servers ,its a fresh copy of the game that i have i have also generated one of the etkeys and added it to my etmain folder but still i cant connect,please help me play the game that i really enjoyed years ago.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Can this be moved to right section?

And hi daviejenko, do you get any error messages, can you tell where does it go wrong or something like that?

Hi and welcome.

starting your et as administrator should fix that

Game code (ui_mp_x86.dll) failed pure server” error occurs when you try to join an ET server. The reason of “Game code (ui_mp_x86.dll) failed pure server” error is, that one or more of your pk3 files in your ET folder are corrupt, in other words are modified. 

a, Set Enemy Territory to ‘Run as administrator’.
In your ET installation folder right click on ET.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility tab -> check “Run this program as an administator” and run the game.

b, It might be a setting causing the “Game code (ui_mp_x86.dll) failed pure server” error, on Vista or Win7 systems: try disabling User Account Control (UAC).

For this, do the following:
Open Control Panel and type “UAC” in the search box -> click on “Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off” -> Uncheck the checkbox for “Use User Account Control (UAC)” -> click OK -> Restart your computer.

c, Another solution is to completely reinstall Enemy Territory. (Don’t forget to backup your etkey before deleting it!)

Hello mate :welcome

Try change connection in options.Enable punkbuster.

¿you cant connect to any server?

Maybe you have a pb issue or files lost... Try what aniky said....

:welcome

Edited by Night Hunter