Low fps problem.

Dhmo
Go to solution Solved by Vanaraud,

Hi, I recently upgraded my graphics card to an amd r7 260x, updated the catalyst drivers to 14.4 and ever since, my fps has been very low. I used to get 90-120fps, but now, whenever I look at the action it can drop down to 8 fps. The weird part is that none of my other games seems to have this problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

• Leader

I had a similar experience when I updated to the latest Catalyst version for an HD 6950.  I had to revert to the drivers that came with it two years ago.  I plan to upgrade from that, version by version, until I find the latest that will not "put my playing shoes into tar".

• Leader

\r_primitives 2 ?

Well, well, maybe I will re-install the latest catalyst drivers and try /r_primitives 2.  I run it like that on all the mods, but am not now sure I did when lagging so badly.  

Thanks, Sir Vanaraud!