guid

^sh@d0w^

Go to your forums profile and under settings you should see empty fields that say W:ET, BF2 or COD4 (depending on the game) and put it in the right field.

I think this link will guide you to it: http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members

• Like 1

I didn't want to open a new topic so I'll put it here.

I have put the 32 digit guid there put it seems that nothing changed.. :s

And people keep saying that they can't vsee it in my profile but I can :s

any help?

thx in advance!

Put it in ur profile ;)

Click on: signed in as chillpill

then go to profile and scrool all the way down. there can u put in the GUID of ET

and in ur profile have to stand ur admin lvl then.

thats the problem :D

I filled it in and my level doesn't show :s

Only you and leaders can see your guid you posted in your profile, also I think you have to request that your forums permission gets fixed in this topic: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/3203-forums-private-access/

@any moderators that happen to see this: maybe that topic should be pinned? Or it got obsolete?

Only you and leaders can see your guid you posted in your profile, also I think you have to request that your forums permission gets fixed in this topic: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/3203-forums-private-access/

@any moderators that happen to see this: maybe that topic should be pinned? Or it got obsolete?

Yeah, only yourself and leaders can see the guid on your profile. Just because your guid is submitted doesn't mean you get admin, the main people that have admin levels on their profiles are clan members. That topic is for the members section of the forum I believe, only clan members should see that section. Not everyone on the forums.

So i should post on that thread? Because no one has since end december :s

You arent in the clan and so you dont get admin, unless you are a vent regular, VIP member (aka special clan friend), or server regular. If someone confirms you are one of those on server then we can change you lvl here. I also think that you should get some lvls as most ppl dont put their lvls on the forums. :D

I have put the 32 digit guid there put it seems that nothing changed.. :s

And people keep saying that they can't vsee it in my profile but I can :s

any help?

thx in advance!

Your 32 digit guid can only be seen by yourself, Administrators and Site Staff. Joining the forums and submitting your guid does not mean you get levels. We use guids that people submit on their profile to check and make sure they have no bans (i.e. hackers, cheaters). By submitting your guid on your profile that allows you to be able to apply to join =F|A= and also receive admin levels above 3 (if you are a clean player, not a cheater) if an Admin or leader determines that you are worthy of receiving such a level.

Your 32 digit guid can only be seen by yourself, Administrators and Site Staff. Joining the forums and submitting your guid does not mean you get levels. We use guids that people submit on their profile to check and make sure they have no bans (i.e. hackers, cheaters). By submitting your guid on your profile that allows you to be able to apply to join =F|A= and also receive admin levels above 3 (if you are a clean player, not a cheater) if an Admin or leader determines that you are worthy of receiving such a level.

But I'm a trial member O_O

I've been for over a month :s Thats why I think it's strange that I'm not a trial member here on my forum status..

I'm not asking for levels or something, I'm just wondering why my forum status isn't like every trial clanmember :(

Here is my application and trial confirmation: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/5546-trial-chillpill/