Norwegian_battery - Enemy Territory Map

Jhonny/Shinobi

File Name: Norwegian_battery

File Submitter: Jhonny/Shinobi

File Submitted: 27 Apr 2014

File Category: Maps

Norwegian battery b5

Story: its the late summer of 1943 and the axis are loosing control over the north sea, a new power is growing in the allied forces and they are now aout to attack the german bases in norway as they got good mobility over the north sea. But they need to destroy a battery firts, before they can get closer with their ships.

Mission: the allies must steal a keycard and unlock the doors of the battery.
Then they need to destroy the guncontrols

Special: 2h/a cabinets + totally new section + a target show where the allies must steal and deliver the keycard + there are now 4 entrences to the battery to avoid ultra-camping.

source: http://www.thewolfteam.org/download.php?view.97

Click here to download this file

• Like 2

Hello FA dudes and members!

I was googling on my map just forr fun and did find this :) thats quite fun that a big clan did find my map :)

Whatever, as I and some persons was about to test it we saw that the bots just stood and looked

Soo, I need wayfiles for bots.. And I know that this clan is full of very intelligent and smart and skilled people I wanted to ask you for them.

Becouse: Ive played at your servers a lot and know that the admins got heavily good skills as the experience is awesome!

Well I stopped to play since 12weeks ago as i did saw on GT that i had played exactly 1337mins at silent 1 :P

Whatever, nice to see reaction and it should be even better if i can see wayfiles also -please!

EDIT: the pics you got comes from b4 not b5

You can clearly see it as b5 got a more limegreen commandmap :)

Edited by oVe
  • Like 1

Hello FA dudes and members!

I was googling on my map just forr fun and did find this thats quite fun that a big clan did find my map

Whatever, as I and some persons was about to test it we saw that the bots just stood and looked

Soo, I need wayfiles for bots.. And I know that this clan is full of very intelligent and smart and skilled people I wanted to ask you for them.

Becouse: Ive played at your servers a lot and know that the admins got heavily good skills as the experience is awesome!

Well I stopped to play since 12weeks ago as i did saw on GT that i had played exactly 1337mins at silent 1

Whatever, nice to see reaction and it should be even better if i can see wayfiles also -please!

EDIT: the pics you got comes from b4 not b5

You can clearly see it as b5 got a more limegreen commandmap :)

Hey,

Welcome to the forum and thanks to the wolfteam for making all those maps ! :kiss

This section of the forum is not that much read so I have put your request on a different section of the forum (not visible to you, but with a link to this topic) where it will get the attention it deserves ;)

(Do keep in mind that it is now the 1th of May in most countries, so some of us will spend the time with family and friends because of the long weekend)

P.S.: Oops about the b4 and b5, didn't notice it :blush:

What are you looking for? Just the .way files in order to get bots moving? Or you also need the extra scripts?

I can provide .way files, just gimme a week but i'm not expert with coding so i can't provide scripts.

Also give a link to download the map if the link provided above isn't the one you want. Thank you.

@johnny : The long weekend is only for state employees ;)

Do I need extra scripts also? :o

Hehe... Im no expert here, but everything i need i guess, both botscripts and wayfiles :)

Thanks for helping, that makes me very happy! :)

You don't really need them, the way files are enough. Your bots will be moving, etc - that's what everyone wants i guess. Anyway we would test them before we use them in public servers.

And FYI, the last waypoints i made worked better without these script files ;)

But if you find somebody able to create them, give it a try. Just give me a week for the .way file.

• Like 2

You don't really need them, the way files are enough. Your bots will be moving, etc - that's what everyone wants i guess. Anyway we would test them before we use them in public servers.

And FYI, the last waypoints i made worked better without these script files ;)

But if you find somebody able to create them, give it a try. Just give me a week for the .way file.

Quoted you so you can react faster!

Well we "mappers is a little bit odd sometimes...

...I will release a final layout version tomorrow :)

-then I will only do bug fixes :/

So I hope you did never began, I will give you link to the new version tomorrow so relax, and sorry if you already had began!

Thx for help :)