the truth, the *WHOLE* truth, and nothing but the truth

narc

blah blah something about posting an edited version of my PM blah blah here's what it "really said"

hey faggot, care to hear what i think of you, since you are so fond of telling me what youthink of me?

Think that big ego in a small man can handle it?

Come now you f***ing fag bastard flexing admin cause you have no life, don't you really wanna know what i think of you?

oh wait, no, no you wouldnt, because you already know what a loser you are lol, thats why you are on here flexing admin to begin with :P

come on now faggot, what is next? ban me from the site? revoke my vip? hell ban me on the server? rofl what a loser haha

Ahh, I see my assessment of you must have hit close to home and rang true.

To answer your question "shit talking pussy says what?" I offer the following:

hey faggot, care to hear what i think of you, since you are so fond of telling me what youthink of me?

Think that big ego in a small man can handle it?

Come now you f***ing fag bastard flexing admin cause you have no life, don't you really wanna know what i think of you?

oh wait, no, no you wouldnt, because you already know what a loser you are lol, thats why you are on here flexing admin to begin with :P

come on now faggot, what is next? ban me from the site? revoke my vip? hell ban me on the server? rofl what a loser haha

Obviously since you don't have the balls to post this in the open forum and you logged off immediately after sending it, you're the pussy here. Don't worry though, I will do it for you :)

But to answer your question, no I don't need to use my admin on you. You've already embarrassed yourself thoroughly without my help. 

And you overestimate the amount of f***s I give if you think what you say here will somehow make me regret any of what I said in your app. Because obviously it must have been true or you wouldn't be so angry about it.

Perhaps when you're not drunk off your ass you'll see that you've shot yourself in the foot here. But until then, please don't waste your buzz raging over little ol' me. I hate seeing a good buzz go to waste over such a stupid emotion like hate or bitterness.

three facts are all i need to finger you, just three. they tell me enough about you without ever actually meeting you.

1: I have never done anything to you whatsoever, yet you have attempted to troll me with abusive language several times- obviously to lead me into a scenario you could publicly be vetted for a ban.

2: i have attempted to resolve your issue with me in a polite and friendly way, and you ignored it- yet i send you a message saying what a tripe little jealous fag f*** old man hating on me because you shit your prime away and now have nothing but admin on a gaming website to validate your pathetic existence, and you reply promptly. by the way i logged off because i was done for the night- you had given me no reason you would reply in a timely fashion, if at all.

3: you enjoy getting the last word in, then locking a topic. or getting a last word in, then ordering someone not to reply with a thinly veiled threat. 

these three things alone tell me all of the following:

A) you are acting on behalf of someone else- most likely you are seti's b*** and doing as you are told. what a leader haha..

B) you have a superiority complex that you know you can not back up. These sort of actions lead me to believe you are B1: old, at least 40 by my guess. B2: used to be smarter when you were young, but have lost a lot of it with age. B3: exactly the type of person I beat the shit out of in real life after trolling them into assaulting me. The best part is when they get out of the hospital and get the paperwork from court explaining that even though I put them in the ER for 2 days and in a cast for 6 months, they are still getting brought up on assault charges rofl.. you are *exactly* that type.

C) your life is not all that great, you likely see yourself as some sort of victim, and using/abusing your authority online gives your (sad) life a sense of purpose, actualization, and worth.

D) you are not intelligent. by my estimations you are likely to be just under average IQ- perhaps 93-97

E) you likely manifest the superiority complex as dominance and aggression because back when you were smart and strong enough to back up your ego, you learned that blanket dominance works well to control otherwise feeble personalities. You also likely learned it does shit for people like me, which is why you "last word" all of the comments you make flaming me- you know that if I lay into you, you will look just as stupid as you really are, behind that lmfao of a show of bravado and machismo you display on this website.

So. moving on beyond what I can tell about you just based on what i can see without direct communication with you... to your comment to me..

1: I sent this to you in PMs because starting drama on the website was never my intention, and challenging a high admin into a stupid game of trolling and name calling will end in the exact same way it always has- I will make you look just as stupid as you really are, cutting away your facades like a hot knife through butter, then you will defend yourself as long as you can and resort to banning me after you are tired of me making you look stupid in front of all these people you want to impress. Also, i was told that when you have some insulting shit to say to someone, send it in PMs, I am quite literally just doing as I was told. (by speedy iirc.)

2: i wont even bother explaining how f***ed up, misrepresentative, and innacurate the shit you said on my app was, because lets be real here- you know it was all bullshit anyways, you just put forth the minimum amount of effort to justify taking a shit on my map because the owner of the cock you suck told you that i offended him so now you are here to make me pay because you are the big bad man! *shakes in boots*

3: I don't need to be sober to see I have shot myself in the foot, I had a feeling in the back of my mind I would end up in this exact situation even as I submitted my application to begin with. In real life i am a tall, violent, intelligent overachiever that comes in first in everything i apply myself to. I have a huge ego and I can and do back it up all day long. in real life you are a pathetic faggot who would refer to me as 'sir' because the diamonds on my watch and the pressed creases in my suit would indicate to you on a deep, instinctual level that I come from a higher class than you, and you would be right. If you somehow managed to grow the balls and audacity to disrespect me, i would be up your ass in seconds and you would be crawling away like a nervous virgin on prom night. And no, being 50 years old still wont stop me from kicking the shit out of a punk like you. anyways back to the whole shooting myself in the foot thing- like i said, I kinda had a feeling this would happen, its why I was trying so goddamned hard to be nice- guys just dont like me, it just doesnt work. in real life i threaten them and they are demasculinated and avoid me. online they get all hustly and bustly because they have admin levels or some retardedness and try to flex, and it has no effect on me, I still dont put up with them abusing me, and in the end they ban me or something just to assuage their own egos. I'm sure this will end there, you are just looking for the right opportunity, trying to word it just right..

Im done here, i know im wasting my time writing all this, its more carthasis than anything at this point. however one last thing I do want to point out, just to put all the personal shit aside and show you exactly how much of a piece of shit you are from a strictly platonic perspective...

I just came here to make FA servers better. all the admins who actually know me and play with me know that. FA has a lack of admins on silent, and it has been breeding problems for a long time now, I came to solve those problems. And you thwarted me from solving those problems just so you could flex some admin and sadistically play with me like a dumb dog and a chew toy. I actually care you improve things, while you care about attempting to make me look bad to a bunch of strangers I couldn't give a shit less about.

That is my value, and that is your value.

Anyways I'm done, f*** it, i never had a chance anyways. Its crazy- i thought it would be antichrist who took a shit on my app, and i wouldnt have blamed him for it either.. But he actually gave me a chance, and some turd who doesnt even play or care about the game took a shit on it because he likes impressing himself and sticking up for his buddies with some good ol' boy style of backdoor admining. the irony is fantastic. supurb even. f*** you, I'm out.

Edited by GI-JOE
I posted his without his permission, it is only fair

yes, i know this is dramatic to post this here- i am limited in options since the thread gi joe decided to post my editted comment was locked by him- please do feel free to move this to that thread and relock it, as i don't want to create a new topic about it, but rather just air all that dirty laundry instead of just the tidbit joe deemed worthy. I used PMs to keep all of you out of it, but if he is going to provide you with an clip of it, I will provide you with the full thing.

A note- i am logging out now, hopefully this doesnt make me a pussy like it did last time.. i have waited for a reply, but im not getting one...

Another note: To all of you who have repeatedly called me a troll and said I was starting a fight... No, no I really wasn't. i really was trying to be nice to you.  Read this thread- this is what I look like when I troll someone. and if he has the balls to reply, and to keep replying with ban, you will see just how abusive I really am, when I am *not* trying my hardest to be nice to you. Also any of you who really doubt exactly how smart i am, pay close attention to how i use any little information i can glean about him to rip him apart until i reduce him to a whiny puddle of schmuck. At that time, or perhaps earlier, he will ban me, or more likely he will have someone else ban me and then deny affiliation, this way he saves face. Everyone cares about something, most people care about shit that really doesn't matter much. I care about people accepting me, GI Joe here cares about how billy badass you all consider him- watch how easily I use that against him. Even with these suggestions on what to pay attention to, he will still succumb to my trolls, just as everyone does eventually. See I really am a master troll, and i really have tried really hard to be nice to you folks, and I really did just want to help. But since that is all been shitted on, I might as well give you a display of what i look like behind the nice nice mask so you can finally appreciate how hard i have tried to be nice  :yeye

I only read have of it before I gave up, after reading so much horse s**t.

In real life, you're not a tuff guy (don't get excited... you're not one online either). Not even a little.

You provoke people into fighting in real life, and then play the victim.

You're exactly like the bully I had in all of middle school. For two years, every single morning, he would walk up to me, talk s**t, and then sock my in my nuts.

Well, I decided I wasn't going to roll over anymore.

I trained in MMA for a year, until I felt I was ready to face the "big bad man" that thought he was so tuff picking on other people.

I beat the living s**t out of him, and then he wanted to be my friend.

My point?

People like you don't go far in life. You try to be liked by using intimidation and big words that aren't relevant, but if you're rejected you act like a 13 year old girl having her first period.

I have tried to defend you before and give you the benefit of the doubt, but please, for everybody here... just delete your account and go away, child.

• Like 7

1. Pretty much all I am gettin from this is you are a butthurt 10 year old.

2. You write too much.

3. Do not insult a leader, especially after he was nice to you.

4. Since you did not ask Joe if you could post his pms then I have removed them, until you ask for permission from him to post them.

5. Thank you for showin your true colors, makes us happy that you left before being denied.

topic locked.

Post shit like this again and I will take away your posting abilities.

• Like 7