Other VIP Membership - Benefits

daredevil

• Administrators

Benefits for being a VIP member:

Premium Member Badge: Stand out from the crowd! Show off your Premium membership on Fearless Assassins Forum with a custom badge.

1. Forums will be add free for you.

2. You can publish unlimited blogs.

3. Gallery image/photo limit will be increased from 10 to 100. Your max file size will also increase from 100Kb to 800kb.

4. Private message storage size will increase from 30 to 150.

5. You will be able to change your display name every 30 days. Just PM any member of Staff or Me.

6. Personal photo upload limit will be increased from 30Kb to 100kb.

7. You will be allowed to rate images and send E cards from gallery.

8. You will be allowed to create private album.

9. You will be given level 4 admin on our all servers.

10. You will have name protection on our all servers. What does that mean? No one will be able to use your name on our server. Your name will be reserved for you only! If someone will try to use your same exact name he/she will be auto kicked within 1 min.

11. You will have access to private section of forums which will be only limited to VIP members.

12. You will have access to 1 more forum skin.

With time you will have more benefits on forum and server.

You can purchase the VIP membership from here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=subscriptions

If you have donated more then 40$ just PM me and I will add you to +VIP group on forums.

Note: We deserve right to revoke your facilities without any prior notice if we find you are violating our forums/server rules.

Payments must be made in full on or before their due date. Fearless Assassins forums addon/donation/subscription service doesn't support refunding, because you are donating on your own free will.

Any questions? Feel free to ask here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/blog/18/entry-60-from-vip-membership-benefits/

• Administrators

13. VIP members can have special welcome banners of their choice. PM me what welcome banner you like and it will be added on your GUID.

14. Inactivity protection kick. You will not be kicked due to inactivity from server. Goes for all servers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

15. Adding welcome sound messages for VIP group. Vsay of your choice will be auto played on server when you will join server. PM me the vsay you like and it will be added on your GUID.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

16. Staff members will get all above benefits for their help towards community for FREE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

17. New GFX team which we are making will get above benefits for FREE. We will invite new players who are skilled in photoshop, gimp, etc. They will help people with their GFX skills. ;)

• 11 months later...
  • Administrators

Just a question. How would i be able to be accepted or get VIP or tag?

You need to purchase VIP membership from here.

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/

You can create support ticket from here, if you have any further questions.

• 5 months later...

What all does the level 4 admin get us exactly? I'm new here but not to servers. I know I can check out the shoutcaster that was pretty cool. Custom banner. I guess I'm just not familiar the the levels of admin ad what their functions are.

:thanks