kpm award

Reallity

Well since i my playingstyle is mostly kamikaze i will never get a good k/d rate + i will never win that award anayway because i dont mortor.

So heres an idea for a new award!

The kill per minute award
Minimal 10 minutes of play time

Rules:

-Bots are NOT allowed.
-Must have a minimum of 10 minutes of playing time
-Screenshots must show the final scoreboard at the end of the map with kills shown.
-Screenshots must be readable, i.e. not too dark or too small.
-In case of a kpm tie the winner with the least deaths takes victory. (ex. 100-20 wins over 100-30)
-Please do not post your submission if someone already posted a screenshot with a higher Kpm than you.
-Server name must be included or the post will be ignored.
-=F|A= servers only.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

On the one side it is a good idea but on the other side it would be unfair for those who don't play that well

and like to play against bots instead to achieve a higher k/d rate or more kills.

I think its not that unfair, the current system makes playing against bots highly overpowered and this one wouldnt allow bots, if you keep both awards more people will send in, some at the old one and some on this one

• Like 1