!owned

MadHatter

Hi, on COD4 (and possibly other games) there is the command !owned, that tells the world who you just killed. normally thats fine, eg between friends and clan members, it is a good way to encourage competition. however i have come across it being over used, eg on every kill or every few kills. my question is, can i warn or kick people for this if it gets to the stage where it is annoying and no longer funny, and the person refuses to stop doing it?

• Administrators

It just makes people more mad. That command is bound to go since it's over abused. Some people use it every 5 sec. Each kill !owned.

i think only clan members should be able to use the command. i agree it is over used by players. seriously it's only necessary for certain kills, such as knifes, sten and stun grenades, and when you kill you friend. i know that players would get pissed if they couldn't use it but they can't use alot of commands.

-WolfHunter

• Administrators

dude we arent being cry-babies its just annoying when its overused. thank you for getting rid of it, tho it would work just as well to make it an offence to overuse it :)

I was joking :S